Art 'N Glow Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin - 16 Ounce Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use our clear epoxy resin for all of your casting AND coating applications. Hardens crystal clear and hard as a rock
- Rigorous testing was done to ensure that our resin is a perfect match for all of our glow in the dark and other craft pigments
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, odor free, resistant to yellowing from sun exposure, and is made in the U.S.A.
- One to one mix ratio is fool proof and has a forgiving 40 minute work time
- Use to coat tables and bars, encapsulate objects, cast figurines and jewelry, make resin paintings and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Art 'N Glow
Art 'N Glow manufacturers glow in the dark paints, powders, clear epoxy resin, and other fine art supplies.
We stand by the high quality of our products and we are available to help if you have any questions. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please get in touch with us.
Our US-based customer support staff is available with prompt, custom tailored advice to help you create your next masterpiece.
- Made in the USA
Artist Approved Epoxy Resin Designed For Your Imagination
Ideal for Both Casting and Coating
Our epoxy resin can be used on canvas, wood, concrete, granite, ceramics, precious stones, rocks, paper, and more to give a durable, glass-like, and crystal clear finish. Our customized epoxy resin formula can also be used for casting objects using any suitable mold available. Whatever your creative idea, art project, or material, bring it to life and make it shine with our specially formulated art resin.
- Cures crystal clear
- 1:1 Mixing Ratio
- Resists yellowing
- BPA and VOC free
- High gloss
- Low odor
Mixes Perfectly with Art 'N Glow Pigment Powders
Check out Art 'N Glow pigments and powders to create fluid art pours, custom glowing creations, and anything else you can dream up.
- Material: Epoxy Resin and Hardener
- Longevity: Resists yellowing due to UV exposure but should not be left permanently outdoors as all epoxy resins will eventually yellow from sun exposure
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
- One 8 oz. bottle of resin
- One 8 oz. bottle of hardener
- Detailed Instructions
Featured Product Uses
Our proprietary epoxy resin blend is ideal for casting jewelry, including earrings, pendants, rings, figurines, coasters, paperweights, DIY crafts, and custom molds. (Max casting size is 6 fluid ounces.)
Art ‘N Glow resin is ideal for clear coating and sealing artwork, photography, paintings, paper collages, tabletops, bartops, counters, and more. Our resin cures crystal clear and as hard as a rock.
Fluid Art Pours
Mix our resin with pearl powder, resin tint, and alcohol ink to create one-of-a-kind fluid pour creations. Choose from 19 pearl pigment colors. All pigments are designed to work flawlessly with our resin.
Glow in the Dark Crafts
Blend our resin with Art 'N Glow glow in the dark pigment powder to create artwork that glows for up to 12 hours. We have 14 glow in the dark colors to choose from. Just charge with a UV light or the sun for a bright and long lasting glow!
|Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin - 16 Ounce Kit||Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin - 32 Ounce Kit||Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin - 1 Gallon Kit|
|Size||16 ounce (two 8 ounce bottles)||32 ounce (two 16 ounce bottles)||1 gallon (two 65 ounce bottles)|
|Application||Casting or Coating||Casting or Coating||Casting or Coating|
|Working Time||30-45 minutes||30-45 minutes||30-45 minutes|
|Works with ANG Pigments||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased some of this resin with a great deal of skepticism. My past experiences with OTHER clear resins were that they were very moisture and temperature sensitive, somewhat intolerant of additives like dyes and pigments, too thick to flow into the small details of my jewelry-sized molds, required vacuum degassing, pressure casting and even baking in an oven.
This clear resin from Art 'N Glow was the complete opposite of all that. I was highly suspicious of the self-degassing claim, but sure enough, given a few hours, all the bubbles rose to the top and popped. I've experimented with adding dyes, pigments and glitter and the resin hardens up perfectly each time. The pot life is long enough to allow me to take my time, adjust additive amounts and slowly fill small molds. It DOES take the full 24 hours to completely cure, but I feel that that is a worthwhile sacrifice considering the ease of use. So far I have yet to find anything that makes me regret my purchase. Really great stuff!
1. Almost no odor. Amazing. Did it in my kitchen and my wife didn't notice any smell. I never use resin inside bc I dont want my family to hate me or develop brain damage. This one is great for indoors.
2. It mixes, flows, and levels very well.
3. Perfectly clear and the best I've ever used with regard to bubbles. I heated both bottles beforehand in hot tapwater, mixed it fast with an epoxy mixer (makes tons of bubbles), and, while it had small foamy lines as it settled, i just breathed on them (co2) and they dissolved. I used a heat gun after 10 min to clear 3 single bubbles and a toothpick on 2 more 30 min later, which brings me to the cons, or con more accurately.
1. Oh my god, the working time. I had it mixed and poured, completed, in under 5 min. It was still liquid 45 min later. I deal with a 5-10 min working time on fiberglass and the last penny table I did was not sticky 20 min later. 3 hrs later and this product was still sticky. It had caught very tiny pieces of air fuzz already. Had to cover it in plastic for 24 hrs.
2. This is not a resin for mixing in powder if you expect it to stay suspended. Suspended particles need a short working time. I did 1/2oz of powder to 8oz mixed resin. It was thoroughly mixed and milky when it poured. That powder settled to the bottom of the resin within 10 min. It is not an issue for my project, but might be for usual applications like jewelry. If it is to be used on a bar or large project where you want a glass finish, be ready to cover it in plastic or hardcore polish it a week later. It is like a lint roller.
If you are new to resin or nervous to try for the first time, this one is great to learn on or do indoor projects with. It is idiotproof. For larger projects, I would either try using more hardener in the mix, plan to cover it in a paintbooth, or use a product better suited for it.
i made a coffe table with some resin and i almost covered the whole table and i was needed like a half galon to completely cover the whole table. So i went to my storage and i found this resin "art n glow" so i mixed it and added it to the resin from other company.
I guess to mix two different products made a very bad reaction , instead of blend in with the other resin it made lots of bubbles and got hard in a minute and the temperature of the resin was critical high! My room became full of gas and smoke . 16oz of resin ruined 3 gallon of beautiful art work with very expensive walnut slab inside. Smh
I saw a project someone did with apoxy on a table, got an idea, and ordered this product. I mixed small amounts of several different colors, tackling different parts of the table and doing several layers using a sponge brush. I could still see the lines underneath and wanted to do more so I used acrylic sharpies & krylon leafing pens to draw a design. I will finish it off with more layers of this epoxy.
I’ve started making painted and glittered tumblers. This product gives me the time I need to cover the tumblers completely and I love the fact that I don’t have to worry about bubbles!
I will be purchasing this epoxy again, but in a larger quantity.