|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.8 x 9.8 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||OL177CK|
|Size||100 Sheet Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OL177CK|
Clear Gloss Sticker Paper - 100 Sheets - 8.5" x 11" Full Sheet Label - Inkjet Printers - Online Labels
|Price:||$64.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BLANK CRYSTAL CLEAR GLOSS STICKER PAPER - printable, transparent sticker paper with a glossy finish - inkjet compatible only
- NO SLITS ON LINER - no slits on backing for use with electronic cutting machines (Silhouette, Cricut, Brother) - perfect for cutting mats
- INCLUDED IN ORDER - 100 full sheet 8.5" x 11" labels + ships in protective, plastic clamshell case that doubles as storage container + free activation to design software with every purchase
- COMMON USES - create DIY sticker sheets, custom-cut planners stickers, product labels, & more - sticks to glass, plastic, tin, metal, paper, etc - to achieve the best quality print, use a "Photo" or "Glossy" material type setting
- ACTIVATION CODE TO DESIGN SOFTWARE - every purchase includes activation code for Maestro Label Designer - code is located on packing slip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Online Labels is the industry leader for personal and professional labeling. Dedicated to the success of its customers, the manufacturer offers an extensive selection of label configurations, a suite of design tools, and award-winning support.
Cutting Machine Friendly
Sticker paper is a full sheet label with a full sheet liner. The uncut backing used on sticker paper is designed for the sticky cutting mats of electronic cutting machines. For standard uses, a full sheet label with a back slit allows for easier peeling.
Try our sticker paper with popular brands like Silhouette, Cricut, and Brother.
Easy Label Software
Every order of sticker paper from Online Labels includes an access code for our design software. Inside the Maestro Label Designer program, you’ll find tools to upload images, add text, and more. It also includes printing guides for help achieving the perfect print.
Check your packing slip for your unique access code.
We manufacture our labels in-house, ensuring only the highest quality materials go into our products. Every material and adhesive in our vast selection has been thoroughly tested by our product specialists and is subject to routine analysis for continued quality.
Scroll down to our Amazon reviews to see for yourself.
When you’re ready to print your labels, conduct a test print on plain paper. Stack your printed sheet on top of a blank label sheet and hold them up to a light. This will help you predict any alignment issues. For best results, you’ll also want to ensure the label sheets are stacked neatly in the printer tray. Be sure to look out for the printable side when loading your labels - it’s a brighter white.
Run the alignment wizard in Maestro Label Designer if you run into issues.