Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on July 15, 2013
The ones I received were smaller then the description stated. Also were not put together well. Was extra plastic sticking out all over where the two pieces were put together:(
on January 18, 2016
I ordered clear PLASTIC fillable light bulbs. There is not ONE PIECE OF PLASTIC on this product. I received heavy duty GLASS with a screw on METAL "lid". I ordered these to fill with glitter and glow in the dark paint and needed something light weight to use as night lights, as I am turning my 3 year old daughter's room into Pixie Hollow. Now I have NO IDEA how I'm going to attach them to the walls with the double sided sticky pads because they are so heavy! Not impressed. I would return them but I work long hours and cannot make it to the post office before it closes.
on April 23, 2016
I received twelve plastic lightbulb jars with removable tops that look exactly like the picture. They're the size listed in the product description, so are perfect for M&Ms, jelly bellies, or the lemon heads that were shown in the photo. I plan to use them as party favors for seven-year-olds and think they will be a big hit.
on January 6, 2015
Just got these after waiting TWO FULL WEEKS from time of order, that long delivery sucked. Three of them had minor dents in the side but no big deal at all. They are soft enough not to be brittle and tough enough not to tear too easy, the average kid could probably crush them but they might come back into shape. At almost $1.80 each they aren't the cheapest things in the world but won't break the bank either.

I bought them for some very low power/heat LED practice projects/crafts just to see if I can make anything interesting/useable/safe, and mainly for fun to pass the time building them. By the time I put a light together I could have bought something already made for less, but then I don't get to make them.
on July 1, 2016
I got these for a high school grad's party. I filled each one with a different candy, such as Skittles and M&Ms, jelly beans, etc. Each "bulb" holds a little less than what one would find in a $1 bag of candy. These were a hit with the guests at the party. A unique party favor, a conversation piece, and all-around fun. Afterward, they were a gift to the grad. A brilliant idea!
on March 8, 2017
Absolutely love these fillable, (and re-fillable), plastic light bulbs. Everyone that I've shared a candy-filled plastic light bulb with has loved getting such a thoughtful and creative surprise.
on June 14, 2016
I had a lot of people asked me at my son graduation party where did I get the cute bulbs. I was well pleased
review image
on July 15, 2017
Arrived quickly. Fun to put candy in! Thanks!
on March 14, 2015
Fun product...great tool for our incentive project! Well made.
on August 7, 2017
The opening was smaller then I thought it would be