Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on June 24, 2016
Pros:
Price
Effectiveness
Clarity
Peace of mind.

Cons:
Hard to install (no guiding tabs)
Easy to scratch

Recommended? Hell yeah.

Review:
I bought these after getting my second camera. I generally take care of them, although there are those occasions on which I have to decide whether to save the camera or save something else from falling, such as myself in a cliff. I extremely recommend them because it doesnt interfere with the shooting process, and they do protect the screen. If you are on the go all the time, or handle a lot of items at once, this is a life saver. You would rather had prefer to have bought these rather than regreting not buying some in the case of an unforseen accident.

I usually give my cameras a heavy duty use, whether is raining or blowing, so I have tested durability on these screen protectors. The first one i put on was overlaying from the edge a little, and so it came off. The other two i was a lot more careful installing them, and they were a perfect fit. Those have hold for several months without signs of giving off. I am talking about freezing whether from Yosemite National Parks, rain and mist (Disney and Universal studios for example), extreme heat from the deserts in Arizona and Mexico, the salty breeze from the coastal waves of Huntington Beach in California, and the use and misuse of a careless photographer and its learning padawans.

The well installed screen protectors have hold everything so far. Very happy
on May 20, 2014
This screen protector is just a bit smaller than the actual screen, but large enough so that it completely covers all of the display portion, leaving just a small portion of the black bezel uncovered — no biggie. That being said, once applied, it looks beautiful, and doesn't appear to obstruct the light coming from the display in any way. Best part is, you get 6! This came in handy as a piece of dust slipped in while I was applying the first protector, and created a bubble that I couldn't get out. Second try went smoothly, and I still have 4 more should I scratch or damage the current one!

As far as protection is concerned, these obviously won't be as good as the glass layers that you could purchase. So if you're doing some extreme shooting in places where shrapnel, heavy objects, etc. will be hitting your camera, you might look elsewhere. But if you're looking for a cover that will prevent your jacket zipper, keys, light objects, etc. from scratching up your screen, this should perform just fine.
on February 16, 2014
If you don't have one you are not thinking straight. Protect the the screen. Basic math... Screen replacement and labor around $250 Screen protector pennies on the dollar. I just wish I was better at putting them on lol.
on May 28, 2014
Just purchased the new Nikon and I wanted to have at least two batteries and chargers. This is just as good as the one that came with the camera D3200 and lasts as long, at the fraction of the price. I was concerned about it giving the message that it is not compatible, as I was reading some reviewers got. Bit it did not and has not happened yet.

All and all, a great battery as a primary or backup and fair price. Furthermore, I do not think Nikon makes their own batteries, however, they have a chip that Nikon places in the camera to identify the battery as the correct battery. Some of it is so it does not damage the camera, but I would assume some is for you to buy the battery that says Nikon on it. That is IMHO only and not official in any way.
Enthusiast: Photographyon November 27, 2014
I don't think its the "perfect" size. Should be a little larger. I was a little clunky putting in on because of that BUT it covers the part of the screen that lights up and there are several in the package so you have extra for the life of your camera, that I appreciate.
on June 28, 2015
They are fairly easy to apply as long as you realize there are two application films on either side. You may or may not screw up the first attempt at installing them, but once you realize the process, it's a snap! The main trick is to line up the long edge first, and then slowly work it to the opposite edge while squeezing out any bubble.

Why wouldn't you spend a few bucks to protect that $200 lcd screen?

Cheer all
on March 27, 2015
still using my first one and it seems to be holding up well (not coming off in any way) I baby my camera but noticed I had one little scratch on the screen, so I got these, seems to work well, not weird glares or anything, no peeling. Overall I am please. 5/5 would recommend. But remember, I'm not hard on my camera so only time will really tell... (Bubbling on edges of mine pictured was due to bad installation)
review image
on May 16, 2015
go on in a snap and is easy to apply without getting a million bubbles. Perfecto.
on December 26, 2013
If you've just bought a new Nikon D3200, this item is a must have to protect your camera. The product arrived quickly and had good instructions. I must admit, however, that it did take me some time to get the protector on exactly right (hint: it helps to use a good camera cleaning kit to clean your display before you try to put on the protector) but once it was installed right, I was very pleased at how clear it was and how protective it seems to be. I am very pleased that I ordered this product.
on February 10, 2016
These are pretty much a standard protector, nice thick clear protector. Installed without much effort as with all screen protectors clean the surface well and take you time to work any air bubbles out. has a nice slick surface and if put on correctly you wont be able to tell its there.