RX Clear Swimming Pool Conditioner/Stabilizer (25 Lbs)
|Price:||$54.96 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stabilizer/ Conditioner is a product designed to reduce chlorine loss caused by the UV rays from the sun.
- Stabilizer levels should be checked and adjusted at the beginning and mid point of the swimming season.
- Add stabilizer based on gallons of water in pool and desired level of stabilizer. Use chart located on container.
- Fast dissolving.
- Use 2 Lbs per 10,000 gallons to raise 20 ppm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stabilizer/ Conditioner is a product designed to reduce chlorine loss caused by the UV rays from the sun. It works best by adding 30-50 ppm to your water in the spring. By doing so, this will greatly increase chlorine effectiveness and will actually cut chlorine consumption by 80%.
- Add stabilizer based upon water being replaced, not total gallon capacity.
- Use only 2 lbs per 10,000 gallons.
- Rx Clear stabilizer contains 100% cyanuric acid.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is packaged in a fairly heavy duty, re-closeable, plastic bucket with a convenient carry handle. This should protect the product for as long as it takes me to use it up.
Overall, this product seems to be chemically identical and equally efficacious to similar products costing twice as much. I plan to continue using this product as long as I have a pool.
If you enjoyed or learned anything from my review, or if it helped you in making your buying decision, please click on the "Yes" box below this review. Thank you very much.