Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on May 2, 2016
We bought these to use for a festival that only allowed clear bags inside. We thought we could use these as cross-body bags to keep our hands free, bag from sliding off our shoulder, etc.

The strap on this is useless. The image implies you can use it as a cross-body... not so. At maximum length, the bag has to rest on your shoulder like a purse with a short strap.

We were pressed for time, so I made a modification to the bag by sewing an extra loop into the strap so we could hook another strap onto it to turn it into a cross-body bag.

I gave the bag three stars because with modification, it met our needs perfectly.
on October 19, 2011
The bag itself is a good size, with more than enough space for: a large wallet, glasses, keys and even my daughters baby bottle. The quality of the plastic and zipper are fairly good; not the best quality but certainly not the worst. My only disappointment was the length of the strap. This bag is clearly called a Hip Bag, which it is not. You can see a buckle to slide the strap, but even slid open the bag strap barely went over and around my neck! I could very tightly put it on my shoulder under my arm and I'm 5"5". I have a sewing machine, black thread and I had a one inch nylon strap, so I cut one end off and sewed on the strap in 5 minutes total. The strap is about 24 inches from end to end, so I added another 2 ft to it. Great bag, but be prepared for a very short "hand strap".
on September 21, 2011
I chose this bag to carry my items through my visit at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. We went to all four theme parks for 6 days. The bag held up wonderfully. It was big enough to hold what I needed it to (i.e. cell phone, small wallet, sunglasses, small camera). Plus it was not big and bulky on the rides. Security loved it because it was clear and they could just look at it without going through it. So I got through the security line quickly. I would recommend the bag.
on August 2, 2012
I purchased this bag for work. The strap came apart at the seam the first time it was used. The zipper is still in place. You get what you pay for.
on January 2, 2016
Pretty good little tote. I needed a clear bag for work & found this. Its perfect for just a few items. I have used it 4-5 days a week for almost a month & only have 1 issue. The zipper came right off when I went to zip it one day. And i barely used the zipper this whole time. But im still using it.
on January 4, 2015
I guess the saying "you get what you pay for" is true. I wouldn't recommend this bag. It's fairly small, which is okay for certain things. The strap is too short and it hurt my neck a little. It came with a broken zipper and the plastic wouldn't stretch to where it was suppose to. it kept caving in. Do not buy this product. It is poorly made and isn't big enough for any decent use.
on September 20, 2013
When the NFL changed their rules for bags for the 2013 season, I immediately started looking for something in between carrying a clutch and the large shoulder bag that they endorse. This bag is perfect. Is it indestructible? No. But when I'm only going to use it 8 times per year, it's fantastic. I highly recommend. As other reviewers have noted, it would be nice if the strap was a little bit longer, but for the price, you can't beat it.
on December 2, 2015
Zipper broke immediately! Very disappointing. Don't know how the rest of the bag might hold up. If you want a zippered clear tote to make sure your stuff doesn't accidentally fall out... Pay the extra money for the "Clear Cross-Body Messenger Shoulder Bag" (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91X7bt5bFdL._UX395_.jpg)... It's worth it! I bought that one too!
on April 23, 2015
Had to have clear bag for work. I paid $15 to get fast, this companies idea of fast is one week. Did get a day earlier but the zipper broke the first week. I am closing this bag with Velcro. the picture of the bag makes it look like you could lengthen strap. You can but not long enough.
on August 1, 2014
This bag was perfect for work. The company I worked for made us carry clear bags so instead of a regular purse. I'm not with that company anymore but I still use the bag, it's a great travel bag for cosmetics, medications, personal care supplies. It also works out great for my 4 yr. old grand-daughter to carry small supplies (crayons,pencils small tablet) with us when we are travelling. Great size & quality and a great price too, what more could you possibly ask for? I love it!!!