Clear Wimax Modem Series G Router
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy Set Up - Just plug CLEAR Modem Series G into your computer or wi-fi router and you're ready to get online. Use it at home, the office or anywhere within the CLEAR® coverage area.
- Safe and Secure - CLEAR Modem Series G provides a secure connection to 4G internet thanks to CLEAR's own, licensed spectrum and industry-standard security protections.
- No Long-Term Contracts - With CLEAR, you get 4G internet service without committing to a long-term contract. Just choose a service plan that's right for you
- *NOTE: You will need 4G Internet Plan to use this device (http://www.clear.com/devices/details/id/devseriesg)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Clearwire currently has 2,457 filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Unless you're a gluten for self-torture or possibly a masochist I see no reason to work with these people under any condition.
Go to BBB and search Clearwire to see for yourself!
Im indoors with a thick concrete wall and i get 15Mb/s Download and 3Mb/s Upload
for 50$ I love clear!
Better than my cable modem!
In May 2012 My connection drops became ridiculous, sometimes 5-6 times in an hour. I also had phone service via clear. My phone calls would also get cut off. Once it got cut off while I was on a call with clear support. Immediately after a connection drop, their admin interface on [...] would tell me that the time since restart was 0 minutes. This means the modem was actually restarting when the connection dropped. After about 8 calls to clear support, I was asked to take it to their device assistance center. By this time my one year warrenty had expired and they would not replace the Series G modem. Their device assistance center tested the modem and said it was fine. They did not really test it long enough to reproduce the issue.
I took the modem back home and after losing phone calls multiple times, I finally ported my home number over to Google Voice (via a Net10 phone). I then purchased a OBI100 via Amazon. I configured it to connect to GV.Now I receive and make phones calls free of charge on the OBI100. I use Callcentric for their e911 service ($1.50/mo). Since my internet connection was not stable, my calls would still occasionaly get dropped.
All this time my clearspot apollo was working fine.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used, but worked ok, sort of ruff due to previous service, but did the job.Published 16 months ago by Carson
I've had no problems with this router. Though I wish it was wireless.Published on July 17, 2014 by purple flower
I set up the Modem over a month ago and it works just great. I was skeptical because it was refurbished, but it works like new.Published on March 30, 2014 by Jackie Butler
I order this product of the low price of well below what the website was offering. But the only thing wrong is that it not wifi. I get about 10mbs for downloaded . Read morePublished on June 1, 2013 by DEMETRIC D. GANDY