4-Year Office Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
ClearClick Film To USB Converter 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner with 2.3" Color LCD, 2 GB Memory Card, Free USA Tech Support
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Scan Negatives & Slides To Digital JPG Format (Scans At 5 Megapixels/10 Megapixels Interpolated)
- Works With 35mm Negatives & Color Or Monochrome Slides
- Save Photos Directly on SD Card - No PC or Mac Required To Scan!
- Full 1-Year Warranty & Free USA Tech Support from ClearClick Included
- FREE! 2 GB SD Memory Card Included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
With the Film2USB Converter, you can convert your slides & negatives to digital pictures in just 3 steps.
It's easy! First, simply load your slides or negatives into the scanner, using the included negative holder or slide holder. Next, plug in your converter using the included power adapter. Now, simply start scanning your slides & negatives!
Each slide or negative will appear as a photo on the device screen in real time. When you're ready to scan each image, just press the scan button.
Each photo takes just seconds to scan and be saved in digital format. Plus, no computer is required, which means no confusing software or drivers. It's just plug it in, and start scanning!
The scanner can scan at a resolution of 5 megapixels or 10 megapixels (interpolated). Your photos are saved in digital JPG format on the included 2 GB SD card.
After you're done scanning, you can either transfer your photos to your PC or Mac, or you can use the included video cable to view your photos on your TV!
The Film2USB Converter comes with easy, step-by-step instructions, written in proper English. If you need help, you won't be left on your own. You'll get exclusive access to ClearClick's top-quality, USA-based tech support and will hear back within 24-48 hours.
What's In The Box?
- Film2USB Converter
- 2 GB SD Memory Card
- DC5V Adapter
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Negative Film Holder
- Slide Holder
- Quick Slide Holder
- Cleaning Brush
- User's Manual