Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on April 27, 2017
Did what it was supposed to do. Holds a decent charge.

You can never have too many batteries. just in case.
on September 25, 2014
I was disappointed by these batteries, it really does not last anywhere as long as the original canon.

Now I have mostly used it thus far for recording videos with the Canon PowerShot SX510 camera so I cant comment on how long it lasts for picture taking. Sadly for video this only last about 30 mins, no wonder they sold this as a two pack item.

Maybe it's perfect for those who will only take pictures and not much video clips.
on September 4, 2014
Went to Europe with two batteries, and boy did it come in handy. I would run our of battery after a full day of taking pictures, and would need to change it towards the end of the day. But If I did not have the extra, I would have missed out on some great sun set shots. Thanks ClearMax for such a powerful battery.
on September 2, 2016
These battery seem to working. They take a charge & work in my SX 50. However time will tell. I've had problems with other Chinese batteries.
on March 28, 2016
All the ones I ordered worked great and they hold a charge when not in use , which surprised me . They take a while to charge , but work great in the camera . ( Canon Powershot )
on June 13, 2014
I bought these for a trip abroad and was happy I had 3 batteries for my camera. Life was decent considering how many pictures I took. I went to an airshow and took maybe 1500 pictures including use of flash and movies and was on my third battery by days end. I'd recommend them overall.
on August 9, 2014
Takes 3-4 hours to charge from dead. Works as well as the battery provided with the Canon Sure Shot. Nice to have extras if you take a lot of pictures or video. Nice to have at least one extra in case you run dry. Does not last longer than the original.
on July 25, 2014
It is nice to have a extra batteries for my canon camera. It fits fine and worked out well overall. I will buy again. I have had my camera batteries die on me before so this time around I bought this set.
on February 4, 2016
Easy ordering; prompt delivery; fair price; product works well.
on March 2, 2016
Great batteries for the price.
Will purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.