Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen, 0.064 Ounce Pen
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on April 14, 2010
I use it on pimples that I can feel coming. I've used it on about 4 of those so far and it hasn't blocked any of them but it kind of speeds up the process of them growing. The pimples don't grow as fast as big as they normally would though if I hadn't used the product. So that's why I give it three stars. It's just okay.
on February 22, 2013
I've found that this stuff is fantastic for healing zits. It's not great for preventing them, but if you pop it and put the pen on, the zit doesn't come back (even if you couldn't get the core out) and the redness is gone within about three days. Definitely speeds up healing and prevents the dreaded return.
on April 8, 2010
This is horrible, I like the Clearasil Acne kit and Skin Perfecting wash and the blue scrub, but that's it every new product now is horrible. Does nothing for me this pen but makes the area look like a weird plastic shine. smh. Don't waste $$.
on May 14, 2011
I love this product!!!! I have very sensitive skin and find many product are too harsh, and that ones that are not as harsh are not effective. I love that this product does not irritate my skin and really works on nearly there or already arrived zits. It does not smell or stain, and works within a day or two. Simply great!
on October 15, 2009
I'm one of those people who gets what I call "lurkers"--deeply rooted pimples that you can feel coming on for days before they actually make an appearance. Since the commercial for this product promised to rid me of exactly those kinds of pimples, I decided that I HAD to try it.

After choking on the price of it (almost $14, and at Wal-Mart yet!), I put it on as soon as I left the store. I put it on again, later, as per the instructions. The next day and the day after that, I followed the same routine. On the fourth day, I noticed that the pimple had emerged, and that it was HARD. When I went to extract it, it would not come out, and I had to leave it for the next day. Again, the insides were too hard to come through the pore.

After several days of extraction, I finally got the d**m thing out, but my face was extremely red around he area I was extracting. This happened again with another pimple I got, when I thought I'd give it another shot.

As far as I can see, it just brings the pus to the surface and hardens it, making it more difficult to extract. Not exactly what I call brilliant.
on April 26, 2009
I keep this in my boo bag, and apply in the car on my way to class, works great.