Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on March 24, 2013
All of the things included were useful. The extra battery & travel charger are fantastic, worked perfectly & definitely make this well worth the purchase. The case and the stand were not used too much by me, but they are sturdy, fit the camera perfectly, and are very nice pieces to have.

The floating strap definitely came in handy! I used the camera while surfing, diving, and while out on a boat. It was very nice to have the camera attached to my arm with a floating strap. However, it doesn't close tight enough to stay around your wrist (unless you have huge wrists), it kept slipping off & floating back up to the surface unless I tightened it around my upper arm, which made it the camera hard to access when I needed to take pictures. AND, I know I was pretty active & wasn't necessarily easy on it, but the strap connector broke off while I was surfing & I almost lost my camera in the ocean. Thank goodness it was when I was in shallow water & could find it fast. I was able to use the additional strap that came with the camera to re-connect the floating strap, but a few pictures ended up with straps hanging in the middle, because there was so much there. So if you're buying this for the floating strap - just be easy on it. It could break.

The card reader that came with it is not the one that is pictured, and is very very cheap! It reads normal-sized SD cards and the small ones from phones, which is nice, but the casing breaks off so you're just plugging in the insides. You can put it back together by snapping the casing back on, but it will only fall off the next time you go to plug it in.
on March 15, 2013
La pila y el cargador son CLEARMAX
el tripode funciona bien.
el adaptador de tarjeta de memoria lo compre porque en la foto venia con tapas para proteccion de polvo, el que compre vino sin tapas
el estuche de la camara es de los mas baratos y la Correa flotante para cámaras subacuáticas, le cuelgan los hilos por todas partes.
Esta compra no era lo que esperaba.
The battery and charger are CLEARMAX
the tripod works well.
the memory card adapter to buy it because the picture came with dust protection caps, which buy wine without caps
the case of the camera is the cheapest and floating strap for underwater cameras, wires hang everywhere.
This purchase was not what I expected.
on October 31, 2013
You get what you pay for. This set was inexpensive and is very cheaply made. The floating strap broke before I got a chance to use it in the water. The battery does not hold a very long charge. The case is OK ( this is why I gave this product 2 stars instead of 1 star) but, I would have liked a little extra room for the extra battery and lens cleaning cloth. Have not used the other pieces, I doubt if I'll ever use the mini tripod. Better off to get less pieces that are sturdier.
on April 4, 2013
And I really don't mean that in a GOOD way, the camera strap is falling apart straight out of the package, I guess that is what you get for crap made in CHINA!
on March 27, 2013
Did not like it. I would not order clearmax products again. I do not like products out of china and as usual anything that comes from china is poor quality.
on August 6, 2014
The strap, extra battery and case were al nice to have; however the charger did not work and by no means should you use the card reader. Half of my pictures were corrupted and when I took it in to see if they could be recovered I was told the card reader cannot read SDHC cards and was the cause of the corruption.
on May 14, 2013
Amazon recommended me to buy this in a pack when i purchased my Cannon Camera. Without actually reading which is my fault, i took their advice and purchase it. After receiving it, i relized it doesnt work with my Cannon Powershot. Even though this is my fault, i dont know why Amazon recommened i purchase this in a bundle pack with my Cannon Powershot.
on March 18, 2013
The floating strap and the extra battery were the main reasons I got this package. Both worked as expected except I would recommend getting a Nikon battery as the off brand doesn't last as long especially with GPS turned on. The tabletop tripod is worthless, I'd recommend getting the flexible one sold at outdoor stores.
on June 30, 2013
I thought these accessories were of better quality. All look kind of cheap, made in China (not by a known manufacturer). I got what I paid for, sending it back. The floating could be very problematic. Even some of the good ones let a camera detach and sink. I'm not willing to take those chances.
on October 15, 2013
The accessories work great. I brought the floating wristband with on my trip to Mexico and it worked perfectly in the pool as well as in the ocean. The battery doesn't seem to last that long so I would definitely keep a spare with you if you plan on taking pictures all day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.