Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Clearplay HD Upconvert DVD Player with 12-month Me..." and save 54% off the $219.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Clearplay HD Upconvert DVD Player with 12-month Membership
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ClearPlay filters violence, sex and profanity from regular movies according to your custom settings.
- Includes a ClearPlay FilterStik (USB Drive) with entire library of ClearPlay FiltersTM for 1000s of movies and TV shows.
- ClearPlay enables you to customize your playback settings, choosing filtering levels within categories.
- Upconvert your DVD Movies to HD quality of 720p, 1080i, or 1080p with HDMI output.
- Includes a 12-month membership for all new ClearPlay Filters as soon as they are released.
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Watch movies with the whole family! ClearPlay provides a new choice in movie viewing, smoothly editing out offensive content from regular DVD's according to individual viewing preferences. Your family can now enjoy all movies at your own comfort level. ClearPlay is a DVD player that enables your family to enjoy all of the great Hollywood movies you’ve always wanted to watch—without all of the junk you don’t want The ClearPlay DVD player seamlessly skips and mutes content based on 12 categories that you can set. ClearPlay Filters are hand-crafted by at team of Filter Developers who watch the movie and masterfully select where the player will remove content. ClearPlay works with thousands of movies. New Filters are generally made available the same day as new releases. Filters are then made available to members via a very easy-to-use download process. You can then copy the entire Filter library to your FilterStik™. Once inserted into your ClearPlay player any movie will automatically be filtered.
Top customer reviews
Other than that I am please, though we haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would. My renting is virtually nil now that I have Netflix and Vudu.
I might let my subscription lapse if it doesn't get used more.
I'm glad the filter flash stick can keep all the movie filters and I only need to go online when I want a new movie filter. Also, the movie filters always track with RedBox so I don't need to wait for filters, I can immediately watch the latest releases. I wish I had found ClearPlay sooner!
The one change I would recommend is if the remote had a "10 sec replay" button. Sometimes I misheard something, or want to go back and that one button is very convenient.