French Press Single Serving Coffee Maker by Clever Chef | Small French Press Perfect for Morning Coffee | Maximum Flavor Coffee Brewer With Superior Filtration | 2 Cup Capacity (12 fl oz/0.4 liter)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE FRENCH PRESS by Clever Chef is simply the best little brewer for your morning cup of coffee. Easy brewing, exceptional filtration, quick clean-up, and sleek design all combine to give you everything you want in your french press. Perfect to make fresh coffee, tea, espresso, or cold brew
- EASY BREWING: Brewing couldn't be easier. Just spoon course grounds into the carafe, add boiling water, allow to steep for 4 (four) minutes, and strain for the perfect cup. Use your Clever Chef Single Serving Coffee Brewer at home, the office, the campsite, or anywhere with access to boiling water
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR: Extract all of the essential oils from your coffee grounds to capture the pure flavor with this classic brewing method. Premium multi-level filtration technology filters out all the coffee grounds, giving you an amazingly smooth cup of coffee. Enjoy maximum flavor for the best tasting cup of coffee you've ever experienced
- STYLISH AND DURABLE DESIGN: Features a shatter-resistant carafe, fine stainless steel mesh screen, and comfortable handle design. When breakfast is over, just rinse out the grounds and toss your disassembled French Press into the dishwasher for easy clean up. Measures 6.75 X 4.5 X 3 inches and has a 2 (two) cup/12 fluid ounce/0.4 liter capacity
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (details below in description). Start your morning off right with the Clever Chef Single Serving French Press Coffee Brewer
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• French Press coffee makers are known the world around as simply the best at making the most flavorful cup of coffee or tea. Extract all of the essential oils from your coffee grounds to capture the pure flavor with this classic brewing method.
• Frothing couldn't be easier. Just add warm or chilled milk to the carafe and then pull the easy grip knob up and down to create the perfect milky froth for your next beverage concoction. Use your Clever Chef Single Serving Milk Frother with our other Clever Chef coffee products to create the perfect beverage anywhere.
• Brewing couldn't be easier. Just spoon course grounds into the carafe, add boiling water, allow to steep for 4 (four) minutes, and strain for the perfect cup.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
In addition to Amazon's standard Return Policy, as the manufacturer we offer a full Refund or Replacement Guarantee for 1 (one) full year. If you are ever not satisfied for any reason, please contact us directly. Thank you for choosing Clever Chef.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But there is a design defect imo. I have several other large french press makers (all Bodum). They all have a place for the metal column/shaft to screw in to the bottom part of the filter. In this model, the end of the shaft has a removable screw. While it's easy to install/remove with just your fingers, you need to do this every time you clean the press. In my case, it's run through the dishwasher after each use.
This means that if you drop the small screw down over the sink (remember everything is covered with used coffee grounds) you need to fish it out of the garbage disposal. Or worse, out of the sink trap. So you need to remember to cover the drain opening if your likely to drop it. Which I guess I am.
Before you put into the dishwasher, put it back into the shaft and tighten well so it doesn't come out and clog the dishwasher pump.
Overall a minor annoyance (so subtract one star) but it would be easy to change the design.
Since I drink only one cup of either coffee or tea a day, I bought this single cup French Press.
I purchased this one based on price and to a somewhat lesser degree, on other customer's
So many reviews end with customers stating the disclaimer that they purchased the item at a DISCOUNT, in exchange for their 'fair', or 'honest',
or 'unbiased' review of the product!
I have been seeing a lot of such 'discounted' and 'unbiased' 'reviews' in customer"s reviews lately, and frankly, I don't think Amazon should allow this type of 'review'; common sense tells you that an objective and honest review cannot be made on a product that was not really paid for.
I did NOT receive this item at a discount; I paid the advertised price on the Amazon site.
And this IS my unbiased review.
The two negatives are that while it is described as a single cup French Press, I find it's capacity to fall short. I sometimes have to remake another 1/4 or 1/3 rd cup.
And because the cylinder is so narrow, it's a bit of a chore to clean.
The convenience and resulting taste (of both coffee and tea) are positive, however.
Perhaps I will buy one a bit larger.
I was not offered a discount for a review, this is my unbiased opinion.
I love the single serve! Have used it several times already and it's just as effective as the larger presses, plus no waste!