20 CleverDelights Round Pendant Trays - Shimmering Silver Color - 25mm 1" Diameter - Pendant Blanks Cameo Bezel Cabochon Settings - 25 mm 1 Inch
|Price:||$12.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shiny silver color -- Inner tray diameter: 1" (25mm) -- Bezel depth: 2.5mm
- Fits matching CleverDelights 1" round glass cabochons and glass tiles perfectly -- also available on Amazon
- Loop size: 4x6mm -- most matching CleverDelights necklace chains fit. The loop (bail) is cast with the tray for maximum strength
- Trays are made from strong metal alloy -- Will not flex or bend
- Exclusive CleverDelights brand -- Ships from a USA warehouse
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Create beautiful custom jewelry with these CleverDelights 1" (25mm) round pendant trays. These durable trays are great for cameo pendants, photo jewelry, crafts, custom jewelry, and many other uses. Don't forget the matching CleverDelights necklace chains and 1" glass cabochons/glass tiles for making beautiful custom jewelry -- also available from CleverDelights here on Amazon!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
However these are used, they make really beautiful pendants - which sit perfectly - whether it's on a chain, leather, rubber cord, or another stringing material. I use the glass domes, but my daughter has used these with self leveling, clear epoxy resin - and they're all gorgeous. Whether using with paper, stamps and ink, or nail polish - we've had great results, and a LOT of comments!
I highly recommend these beautiful pendant trays from CleverDelights!
We have put tiny sea shells in them, photos, decorative paper, etc. With a pour in resin you can make just about anything you can imagine.