|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.2 x 12.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||7060-H011-0006|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Color||Heathered Charcoal / Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Collapsible Cooler|
CleverMade SnapBasket 50 Can, Soft-Sided Collapsible Cooler: 30 Liter Insulated Tote Bag, Heathered Charcoal/Black
|Price:||$28.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50% Polyester, 35% Polyethylene Vinyl Acetate, 10% Polypropylene, 3% MDF, 2% ABS
- Space-saving solution that combines packing, transport and storage into one reusable, collapsible cooler that snaps open; Holds 50 cans plus ice
- Leak-proof insulated interior (body, base and lid) is capable of holding and keeping ice for 36 hours; Ideal for carrying drinks and food everywhere you go
- Designed with rip-stop fabric for extreme durability and water resistance; Comfortable, side grip and duffle bag handles make heavy lifting a breeze
- Flop-free structured design means no more spilled groceries; Features a front zippered pocket for valuables and a built-in bottle opener
- Measuring 18.25" L x 12.25" W x 12" H, it holds 30 liters (8 gallons) by volume, with a load capacity over 50 pounds; Collapses flat to 3" for compact storage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Most Compact Cooler
SnapBasket Cooler folds down to less then 3 inches. So you can store just about anyway. Plus the collapsibility makes it a great travel cooler!
A Cooler for All Your Excursions
The beach, park, soccer practice or a concert, wherever you go, SnapBaskets Coolers are the perfect cool companion.
Superior Chill and Capacity
This soft-sided, leak-proof cooler holds ice for up-to 36 hours, plus 50 cans of your favorite beverage.
Two Ways to Carry
Pick up the SnapBasket Cooler with the padded top handles for light loads or grab the side handles for heavier ones.
Bottle opener, storage pockets and two ways to carry.
|SnapBasket||SnapBasket Thermo||SnapBasket Thermo XL||SnapBasket Cooler|
|Volume||30 liters||30 liters||40 liters||30 liters | holds 50 cans|
|Dimensions||18.5" L x 11.75" W x 11.5" H||18.5" L x 11.75" W x 11.75" H||19" L x 12.5" W x 13.25" H||18.25" L x 12.25" W x 12" H|
|Product Weight||1.1 pounds||1.2 pounds||2 pounds||2 pounds|
|Carrying Capacity||25 pounds||25 pounds||30 pounds||50 pounds|
The CleverMade SnapBasket Collapsible Soft-Sided Cooler is a smart, space-saving solution to simplify all of your shopping trips and day-to-day tasks. It's designed with rip-stop fabric for extreme durability and water resistance. This versatile cooler snaps open with ease and holds 50 cans plus ice. It features a zippered front pocket for valuables. Located on the strap is a built-in bottle opener, eliminating the need to worry about packing additional accessories. The flop-free structured design means no more spilled groceries. The CleverMade SnapBasket combines packing, transport and storage into one reusable, collapsible cooler. With a leak-proof insulated interior (body, base and lid), it's capable of holding and keeping ice for 36 hours; making it ideal for carrying drinks and food everywhere you go. Measuring 18.25" L x 12.25" W x 12" H, it holds 30 liters (8 gallons) by volume, with a load capacity over 50 pounds. Comfortable, side grip and duffle bag handles make heavy lifting a breeze. This sturdy, soft-sided cooler not only wipes clean, but collapses flat to 3" for compact storage.
Top customer reviews
I like the fact that this one collapses and takes up almost no room in the car when not in use. It is quite large and holds quite a bit more than my other one. I put a layer of the sheet plastic ice cubes in the bottom and it keeps everything nice and cold until I get home. No more spoiled produce or meat.
If you fill it up with full soda cans, be prepared to bring The Rock with you to carry it. It holds a lot and can get really heavy. I use it mostly for vegetables, fruit and meat and it is manageable.
Update! Clevermade contacted me after my 1st review. They sent me another cooler 1st one was apparently defective as the new cooler they sent me is much better so far after 2 weeks of use no problems.