2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ClevrPlus Deluxe Baby Backpack Hiking Toddler Child Carrier Lightweight with Stand & Sun Shade Visor, Red | 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Price:||$104.99 & FREE Shipping|
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE: The lightweight frame only weighs 5.5 pounds yet is sturdy enough to be comfortable for both baby and adult for hours. The straps and hip belt are comfortably padded and the carrier features energy-absorbing lumbar padding that keeps you cool and secure.
- EXTRA LARGE STORAGE AREAS: Storage compartment under the carrier is large enough to hold bottles, diapers, sweaters, phone, keys and the included baby changing pad. No need to carry extra bags along. Includes a mini backpack that is removable (small enough for toddlers to wear, yet provides extra storage when attached to carrier).
- RAIN OR SHINE: The included sun canopy and rain cover help keep your baby protected, cool, and dry during all weather conditions. The safety belts and foot stirrups keep your baby in a secure position so comfortable they will fall asleep. The washable drool pad allows baby to rest their face on something soft and clean.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The adjustable seat customizes the carrier to fit your child’s height. The carrier is built for children between 9-48 months (max 33lbs) allowing you to use your carrier for years as your baby grows!
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: We Stand by our products, so we backed our carriers up with a ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on all our carriers! (applies to purchases made after January 1, 2019 by an authorized dealer)
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Clevr Deluxe Lightweight Baby Toddler Backpack Child Carrier Backpack
This "Deluxe" Child Carrier is made of strong but lightweight metal frame and 600d oxford cloth, it can withstand the elements and daily use.
Featuring multiple pockets, thick padded shoulder pads, padded waist strap, and two side water bottle holders. Extra large back pocket for diapers and necessities, which also features a safety reflective strip across the back pocket. Sun/Rain canopy can be easily removed at anytime.
The child carrier features an easy adjustment system to provide a comfortable fit for you and your child. Metal stands allow it to sit upright on a flat surface and can be quickly folded in when on the go. Folds flat for easy storage and portability. Ideal for children from 6 to 48 months. Max weight is 40 pounds (Child Max 33 lbs.)
Safe and Comfortable
ClevrPlus Carriers are all designed with safety and comfort in mind. Comfortable carry your little one around all day long while allowing them to see the world from your eye level.
We Stand By Our Products
We want to make sure you feel safe with your product. That is why we will repair any manufacturer defect for any reason free of charge for 1 year.
(must be purchased from an authorized seller)
Safety 5-Point Harness Seat Belt
Multi padded 5 point Harness child seat ensures your child will be comfortable and safe for hours. The seat is adjustable so it grows with your child! Use it as your child grows!
Additional Child Backpack
An attachable backpack ensures extra convenient storage. Detach the backpack an even your toddler could help carry items when not in the carrier.
STORAGE & METAL LEGS
The large storage space in the bottom of the carrier frame allows you to comfortably carry larger items such as sweaters, bottles and snacks.
SUN CANOPY AND RAIN SHIELD
Protect your little one from the sun's harmful rays and keep then warm and dry when its raining.
Choose From 5 Colors
Compare with similar items
ClevrPlus Urban Explorer Child Carrier Hiking Baby Backpack, Olive Green
Piggyback Rider Scout Standing Child Toddler Carrier Backpack Events Hike Travel
Chicco SmartSupport Backpack Carrier - Grey
|Sold By||Crosslinks||Crosslinks||The Piggyback Rider||Amazon Warehouse|
|Color||Red||Olive Green||SCOUT (Orange)||Gray|
|Item Dimensions||9.00 x 30.00 x 12.00 inches||17.00 x 15.00 x 26.00 inches||18.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 inches||18.00 x 16.80 x 30.70 inches|
|Item Weight||5.20 lbs||7.20 lbs||1.50 lbs||6.50 lbs|
consult with instruction manual
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- great price
- nice bright color easily seen (I bought the green one) while hiking on roads and in the woods
- incredible amount of storage
- the sunshade is awesome! We're in Texas so it's a must have
- relatively comfortable for short hiking distance (under 5 miles) on flat terrain
- can't seem to get it adjusted adequately, which puts unneeded pressure and weight on my shoulders. I'm 5, 2" and weigh 125. My son weighs 27lbs. Even with the waist band shoulder straps as tight as I can get them, the pack still doesn't rest on my hips correctly and the rubber pad that covers the metal frame digs into my hip bones. I find myself leaning over way too much to keep the pressure off, and this is also the reason why I only use this pack once a week max. I'm usually pretty sore after a 4 mile hike wearing this.
- the shoulder straps for the child have no padding. I did modifications of my own by taking some old ones off of a stroller my toddler outgrew and sewed them onto the straps.
- the bar that lined up with my child's face is padded but not enough. My son usually falls asleep while I'm hiking but he can't lie his face against the bar in front of him because it's not padded enough. It seems like it would be, but it gets pretty bumpy and shaky back there when I'm trying to go uphill or pick up my pace. Poor kid looks like a bobble head.
- no where for the child to put their feet. For my 2.5 yo, his legs are pretty long so they just dangle and eventually after an hour or so they start to get achy. If there were a small place for him to rest his feet on, that'd be awesome.
Still giving this pack 4 stars. It's worth the price, I just wish the quality of design were a bit better.
I’m 6’4 280 lbs and this pack fits me fine except the stomach and chest straps are pretty little tight though you can just use the shoulder ones and be ok.
+My son LOVES this thing he gets excited when I pull it out for a walk, I know it’s comfortable for him because he falls asleep in it all the time. +Another plus is how good it looks, when we’re walking around people are amazed by it for some reason and we get a lot of compliments, it’s got a nice sun/rain shade that keeps the sun and water off of him
+lots of storage, have walked down the street to do shopping and there’s enough pockets and a large storage compartment on the bottom to fit all of his snacks, bottle, emergency diaper and wipes plus whatever groceries I could fit in a normal size bag.
-the biggest negative is that the left shoulder strap (which I tend to favor when putting it on) started tearing after a few months. This is with a 20-25 lb toddler and 2-3 times a week use for 1-2 hours a week. I can’t sew but gave it a shot and re enforced it with some safety pins and it seems to be holding but am paranoid about it tearing off so have been using it sparingly and not for extended periods when by myself.
-difficult to get on and off with a kid in it. Which honestly isn’t that much more difficult then putting a heavy standard overnight backpack on. it’s got a handle on the back that someone can grab to help you but my wife is almost a foot shorter than me so I typically ha e to put him on a kitchen counter while I loop my arms in the straps.
-it hurts your shoulders/neck after awhile, again not much different than a normal pack but with it protruding out so much and the weight of a toddler being grouped up in one area instead of spread out like a well packed backpack the stress tends to stay in your shoulder and upper back. Not recommended for extended use.
-it’s not as stable as it appears, the square bottom frame makes it so you can set it down on the ground with your child in it and it stays upright. But be careful if they start to rock back and forth, mine did and fell forward on the ground, fortunately on carpet with no injury but be careful.
In summary, good child transport alternative that is comfortable for the kid but not so much for the carrier and the straps need to be re enforced to handle weight of children.
Update 4/2/2019: Strap continues to tear due to stress and is basically unusable at this point, contacted company I purchased from to inquire about the "limited 1 year warranty" but it is outside of their 30 day return policy waiting to hear from the company that makes them (clevr)