Rolling Bamboo Wood Kitchen Island Cart Trolley, Kitchen Trolley Cart on Wheels, Rolling Kitchen Cart with Drawers Shelves, Towel Rack, Locking Casters
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Elegant Bamboo Rolling Island Cart made out of high quality kiln-dried and varnished bamboo
- Features convenient drawers for added kitchen storage. Extra shelf space for any handy kitchen accessories. Handy side rack for hand towels and aprons.
- Also perfect for food prepping, serving and other kitchen needs. (Recommended for indoor use only. Not intended for outdoor use)
- 4 heavy-duty swivel casters wheels, 2 of which are lockable. You can wheel it and stop it anytime anywhere you like.
- Overall dimensions: 29”(L) x 21.5”(W) x 35”(H) and only weighs 44 lbs, max capacity: 110lbs
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Affordable Elegance with Premium Quality
We are passionate about bringing affordable high quality, elegant furniture to your home.
The Clevr Rolling Bamboo Kitchen Island Cart Trolley is made out of high quality, sustainably sourced, kiln-dried and varnished bamboo.It features convenient drawers for the most commonly used utensils at hand and added kitchen storage. Equipped with extra shelf space perfect wine, olive oil, towels, spices, or any handy kitchen accessories. The cart also contains convenient rack for hand towels and aprons. The cart also features four non-marring casters, two with locks. The Rolling Bamboo Kitchen Island Cart Trolley is perfect for food prepping, serving and your other kitchen needs!
Elegant Design Providing Large Storage Space
Hierarchical design offers large storage space and enhances the utilization of kitchen space. Convenient drawer for the most commonly used utensils at hand; Equipped shelves for extra and handy storage.
Attention to Details
Handy Drawers and Racks
Two convenient drawers for the most commonly used utensils. Extra shelf space perfect for other kitchen accessories
Side Towel Rack
The convenient side rack for hand towels and aprons. Adding more convenience for your kitchen needs.
Sturdy and Flexible Wheels
Four high quality casters provide easier mobility. , two of the casters are lockable which provide stability when parked.
Overall dimensions: 29”(L) x 21.5”(W) x 35”(H). Max capacity: 110lbs.
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible, however, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process adding character and authenticity to those items.
- Product Dimensions : 29 x 21.5 x 35 inches; 44 Pounds
- Item model number : CRS503307
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 28, 2017
- Manufacturer : Clevr
- ASIN : B074CMHXHK
- Country of Origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
#125,151 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #65 in Kitchen Islands & Carts
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Molly Finley on August 12, 2018
By Rae on March 1, 2019
By LLB on September 27, 2019
By BrendadLyons on December 21, 2019
Looks good if you don’t look too close.
Otherwise, ill fitting parts, side panels must serve more models than this, ‘cause it has extra holes, and there’s stripes where something was removed, underlying wood is unvarnished. Drawers either flop around or fit too tight - even when loosening/squaring and adjusting the structure to ensure squareness.
Instructions- missing. Had to call and get them emailed. It’s all pictograms, nothing written, and the pictures miss critical information, like orienting rack and bars so plastic tabs to keep the drawers in are installed correctly. At least I studied the parts enough to figure it out on my own before assembling.
Sorry, not sorry. Would have spent more money and bought something better if I could do it over.