Clicgear 3.0 Push Golf Cart
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The hottest push cart in golf! Model 3.0 is new for Spring 2010, and included many improved features. Still folds to an amazing 13" x 15" x 24" for easy storage and transportation. New mesh storage net. New front wheel lock and main hinge lever for easier open and close. New improved console and handle foam material. Made from aircraft grade aluminum tubing for lightweight durability. Available in black, blue, silver, red, orange, kiwi and yellow.
Winner of the 2007 Best New Product award at the PGA Merchandise show in Orlando, Florida, the Clicgear three-wheel golf pushcart is a must for the frequent golfer.
The Clicgear 3.0 golf pushcart folds up compactly for easy storage and transport.
The upgrades range from the subtle--a new brake lever for easier brake activation--to the obvious, such as the larger console and its improved storage capacity. The console includes a ball holder, scorecard holder, pencil holder, tee holder, glove holder, and towel hooks. In addition, the Clicgear 3.0 offers a new handle grip material that's more durable than the original, along with a new mesh storage net that holds snacks and other small items. Some of the holdover features include a low-maintenance wheel design, an aircraft-grade aluminum tubing frame that's lightweight and durable, and multiple color choices, including black, blue, silver, red, orange, kiwi, and yellow.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. Very well packaged/padded when shipped.
2. Made of strong materials. Should last a long time if used properly and is not abused.
3. Very easy to engage brakes (flip lever).
4. Storage compartment can hold three balls and personal items (watch, cell-phone, wallet, etc.)
5. Does not feel heavy while pushing.
6. Easy to read/follow instructions.
7. Compact. About the size of a carry-on bag.
8. Easy to adjust front wheel (if needed).
9. Good looking.
10. Tires are made of a solid material. No need to inflate.
11. Comes with an umbrella holder attachment. I've never used it, but it looks like a good feature to allow hands-free use of umbrella.
11. Has several optional accessories that can be hooked on to the cart (water bottle holder, range finder/gps carrying case, etc.)
1. Expensive - $200 (Note: But excellent value considering its quality and cost of competing brands.)
2. May need to adjust front wheel to make it go straight. I had to perform road tests and re-adjust a few times.
3. May be heavy for some while loading and unloading (about 20 lbs).
4. Folding/Unfolding takes some practice. Fingers can get caught if cart is not held at proper places.
5. Tires may slip under very slippery and steep conditions (while parked).
Thanks to my purchase of this Clicgear Cart, I'm walking nearly every round now. I'm now able to get out, walk a course, enjoy the exercise... while greatly reducing the chances of re-injuring my back.
Inside my Honda Civic (Coupe), my bag, shoes, and other golf paraphernalia easily fit inside with this folded up as well. It unlocks and expands in a matter of seconds, once you know how to do so.... and folds back up in the same amount of time, all with little effort.
The only area regarding this cart that I'm unsure of is the price. It seemed a bit steep when I bought it. I'd been convinced that it was the best push cart on the market, and that if I didn't LOVE it I'd return it. Needless to say, I found it to be worth the money. It's possible someone might not, but my personal experience was very positive. Hopefully yours is too.
In short: Give it a shot. It completely changed my ability to enjoy playing the sport I love. If my story sounds familiar, perhaps you can have the same happy ending!
After several reviews I narrowed my decision to the Clicgear and the Sum Microcart, due to construction quality and size when folded. Sun seemed smaller but they are nearly identical once folded.
I've only used this once yet but the cart was very impressive. Easy to unfold, once you figure it out(TAKES 15-20 seconds), tons of storage, impressive build, rock solid braking and wheels with no resistance. Pushcart + Cart Bag + Clubs weighs close to 50 lbs and feels like nothing to push, even up hill.
On my old pull cart, my clubs fell over or off the cart way too often. Clicgear held the clubs rock solid.
Finally, I was worried about some of the wear parts cause they are made from plasitic. Great news is all the change parts are dirt cheap on Clicgears website unlike it's competitors. I've shown this cart to all my friends and now they all want one too.