Clicgear Cart Model 3.0 (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very well packaged/padded when shipped.
2. Made of strong materials. Should last a long time if used properly and is not abused.
3. Very easy to engage brakes (flip lever).
4. Storage compartment can hold three balls and personal items (watch, cell-phone, wallet, etc.)
5. Does not feel heavy while pushing.
6. Easy to read/follow instructions.
7. Compact. About the size of a carry-on bag.
8. Easy to adjust front wheel (if needed).
9. Good looking.
10. Tires are made of a solid material. No need to inflate.
11. Comes with an umbrella holder attachment. I've never used it, but it looks like a good feature to allow hands-free use of umbrella.
11. Has several optional accessories that can be hooked on to the cart (water bottle holder, range finder/gps carrying case, etc.)
1. Expensive - $200 (Note: But excellent value considering its quality and cost of competing brands.)
2. May need to adjust front wheel to make it go straight. I had to perform road tests and re-adjust a few times.
3. May be heavy for some while loading and unloading (about 20 lbs).
4. Folding/Unfolding takes some practice. Fingers can get caught if cart is not held at proper places.
5. Tires may slip under very slippery and steep conditions (while parked).
A caution: be very careful unfolding(and refolding) the cart. I was late to a round a week ago, and in hast yanked the CG open and badly mashed the end of my forefinger, at a place on the cart other than the Youtube instructional video advises caution. I must assume this is happening to others not infrequently.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kind of a pain to pull out and put back at first. Once you get the hang of it it was greatPublished 18 months ago by Blake Ballif
Very easy to use and MUCH better than a 2-wheel golf cart. It unfolds easily, the straps hold the golf bag securely, and it folds up into a small volume that fits well in my... Read morePublished 18 months ago by pwhjr