Clicgear Model 8 Golf Push Cart
|Price:||$248.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily folds to 15” x 17” x 27” with patented slide-to-close feature
- Dual front-wheel brake system
- Dual-wheel alignment adjustment system
- Ultra-stable with extra wide and long wheel base
- Built in accessory mounts, umbrella mount, and 2 cup holders (Standard and XL)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Clicgear Model 8 is simply the most advanced four-wheel cart in the golf industry. It is engineered to fold easily while maintaining a high standard of quality and reliability. The Clicgear Model 8 features a handle mounted hand brake, 4 accessory tabs, 2 cup holders, handle lock lever, bag strap storage clip, umbrella holder, main lock slide handle, maintenance free airless tires, dual front brakes, oversized console with magnetic closure, step guard to keep the cart in place while folding, easily, adjustable dual front wheel alignment to ensure your cart will always steer straight and patented frame V-Slide to close. Our most durable and stable cart to date!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
●it sets up and breaks down extremely easily
●accepts my stand bag easily and holds it firmly.
● it rolls so easily, that I've found that my kitchen floor isnt flat!
● the brake sets with ease and holds firmly.
● rock solid construction
I'm looking forward to adding accessories.
I'm a mechanical engineer and I very much appreciate well built equipment. Nicely done Clicgear!
1) The umbrella holder is tipped forward when the push handle is all the way up. This makes the front of the the umbrella tip so low that you can't see where you are walking if your head is under the umbrella. (I am 6 ft tall). A shorter person may not have this problem. If I tip the handle down a little, to make the umbrella more upright, then my head hits the inside of the umbrella. Clicgear makes an adjustable umbrella holder that adds some height and allows the umbrella to be upright regardless of handle position, but it annoys me that I have to spend more money to fix this obvious problem.
2) The cup/bottle holder just snaps on and works well when in place. When the cart is folded, the bottle holder hits the wheels and often comes unsnapped and dislodged. If I take extra care when folding, I can usually prevent it from popping off.