Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on September 7, 2017
We're walking 18 holes early tomorrow morning, but I will have this baby strapped to my Clicgear cart, loaded with nice cold water. The trick is to set up the Clicgear Cart, but strap this in place before loading and strapping your bag in its slot. There is a mesh pocket inside for a cold pack, but I usually add another cold pack or sometimes a frozen water bottle for good measure. It'll be around 90 before we get done, and a cold water beats any drink I can think of, coming up the back 9. It rides low and inobtrusive and doesn't antagonize the Cart Girl when she comes around. Don't wait until you are thirsty - that's already too late! Love it!
on July 2, 2017
I thought it would be large enough to put in large water bottles, but it is actually two different units. It does fit well on the Clic Gear 3.5 cart and is helpful at carrying, but I think the design should be rethought to allow for taller water bottles to fit vertically. For those walking a course in Florida summertime, a couple of large bottles is needed.

If you are just looking to get a couple of small bottles (and/or you want to throw a sandwich for the turn), its great and well built for that purpose.
on May 14, 2017
Did not fit onto my ROVIC RV2L model push cart. Seems a somewhat shotty design even if it did fit, i feel once it would have been loaded up that it would be hanging on for dear life. But the materials seemed like they'd insulate well.
on January 19, 2014
When I first ordered the bags (one for me, one for the wife), I was concerned that it might get in the way and I might kick it. Nope. The bag tucks out of the way nicely, and offers enough room for a sub sandwich and up to six of your favorites liquid refreshments. The way it attaches to your cart is extremely secure.
on August 15, 2017
tHIS COOLER CLICKS ONTO THE FRAME AND THEN HAS A VELCRO STRAP TO SECURE IT TO THE FRAME ALSO... i CAN FIT ABOUT 6 GLASS BOTTLES AND ABOUT 8-9 CANS IN THE COOLER ZIPPERED PART. tHE TOP SECTION CAN FIT ANOTHER 4-5 BOTTLES AND 6 CANS BUT ISNT THE COOLER LINING BUT CAN STILL CARRY A BUNCH. THE MAGNETIC CLOSURE FOR THE TOP WORKS WELL. THE COOLER PART KEEPS EVERYTHING COLD. GREAT ACCESSORY.
on June 10, 2016
I used this for the first time a couple of weeks ago on my 3.5 golf cart very accessible and kept my beverage license cold while I had sandwiches and a change your shirt in the top part where's the money I would recommend it it shipped fast and very sturdy
review image
on July 11, 2017
This thing was a hit with my boyfriend. He loved it. It snaps on to the cart easily. My only complaint is the closure on the top section.. it could have a snap closure to allow for more beer storage if need be. The magnet is not strong enough if we wanted to put more cans in the top portion. Overall, a great purchase!
on July 5, 2017
I like it, because it gives you a bit more storage for snacks and small drinks (not really large bottles).

I think Clicgear could do a little better on design, though. The little magnet isn't enough to keep it closed when it's attached to the push cart. Also, it leaks like crazy, even when you just have a small amount of ice in the cooler. Maybe some better lining would be in order, especially given the price?

Given the options on the market, it's good enough. Glad we bought it.
on October 9, 2016
This fits perfect and works as advertised. I added a few Giants stickers to orange cart and I'm stylin'!
on March 17, 2017
This is nice to carry some cold beverages. You can’t fold the cart up with this on it, but that is a small inconvenience.