|Brand Name||Click n dig|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3.6 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||D2|
|Batteries||3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Click 'n Dig Model D2 Key Finder. 2 Receivers. Wireless RF Remote Item, Wallet Locator.
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Total 2 Key ring receivers with rings
- Louder beep up to 90 dB
- New antenna for better reception
- Sturdy and attractive bell shape
- No screws for easy battery access ; includes 1 transmitter, 2 key ring receivers, 2 key ring attachments, extra batteries
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Includes two key ring receivers and one transmitter.
Click 'n Dig D2 key finder at a glance:
- Set includes two color-coded key ring receivers and one transmitter
- Locates missing items from up to 80 feet away
- Loud beep up to 90 dB lets you find lost items quickly
- Flashing light allows you to find objects in dark areas
- Strong radio frequency can penetrate walls, cushions, and leather
Click 'n Dig D2 Key Finder
2 Receiver Model
Quickly find up to two misplaced items with the Click 'n Dig D2 Key Finder. This convenient color-coded system includes two key ring receivers and one transmitter, making it easy to find your cell phone, keys, wallet, TV remote, and more. Simply attach a key ring to your object. To find it, press the corresponding button on the radio transmitter, keep it pressed for a few seconds, and the key ring receiver will beep loudly and flash, allowing you to easily find the lost item up to 80 feet away even in dark areas. The radio frequency can penetrate walls and cushions, so you can easily locate your misplaced item in another room or under a pillow.
What's in the Box?
- 2 RF key ring receivers
- 1 RF transmitter with 2 color coded buttons
- Instruction sheet
- 3 key rings
- Set of extra batteries with an A27 12-volt battery (transmitter) and two CR2032 batteries (receiver)
Frequently asked questions
Will different models work with each other?
If you purchase multiple units of the same model, the transmitters will activate all corresponding color-coded receivers. If you purchase different models, the transmitters of one model may still activate the receivers of other models as the receivers all use similar radio frequencies.
Can I purchase individual transmitters and receivers?
Yes, you can purchase extra or replacement receivers and transmitters when you go to our 'Accessories' page on our official website. You can also purchase battery packs.
The receiver beeps even when the remote button is not pressed. Why?
Random beeping can occur for two reasons. One is that a different radio frequency in the area is causing the receiver to beep. Another cause may be a loose battery. Check that the battery is securely inserted inside the receiver.
Technical details / specs
- Receiver size: 1.9 x 1.6 x 0.4 inches
- Transmitter size: 2.9 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches
- Battery: A27 12V battery (transmitter), CR2032 battery (receiver)
- Battery life: Can vary by use. 12 months (transmitter), 6 months (receivers)
- Loudness of beep: 75-90 dB
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- RF transmitter range: 50-80 feet
- Housing material: ABS
Click 'n Dig D2 Key Finder Features
Range of up to 80 feet
With a range of up to 80 feet, finding your missing item is easy. The remote's strong radio frequency penetrates walls, cushions, and leather, letting you quickly find your missing item whether it's in another room, wedged deep in the couch cushions, or hidden under a blanket.
Add receivers and transmitters for more objects
To add key rings to additional items in your home, you can purchase additional individual receivers and transmitters. If you purchase multiple units of the same model, the transmitters will activate all corresponding color-coded receivers. The receivers use similar radio frequencies, so transmitters of one model may still activate the receivers of other models.
Small and sturdy build
The new and improved D2 model features bright colors, a small size, and sturdy and attractive bell shaped receivers. It comes with pre-installed batteries in the receivers and transmitter as well as an extra complete set of batteries. For added convenience, there are no screws for easy battery access.
Loud beep up to 90 dB
The receiver emits a loud beep up to 90 dB, making it easy to find lost objects. A corresponding flashing light allows you to find objects in dark areas.
Click 'n Dig Family
Click 'n Dig D2 key kinder
Comes with 2 key ring receivers and 1 transmitter (remote).
Click n' Dig E4 key finder
Comes with 2 key ring receivers, 2 flat receivers, and 1 transmitter (remote).
Click n' Dig F6 key finder
Comes with 3 key ring receivers, 3 flat receivers, and 1 transmitter (remote).
Model D2 from Click N Dig is a newer and improved version of our original two receiver model, CND1002. This Key, Wallet, Remote Finder is a convenient and high quality gadget that works! It beeps the right device every time. Simply press and hold down the color coded button on the radio transmitter until the corresponding colored receiver beeps to find the item up to 60 feet away and hidden under the pillows or across the walls. Radio frequency penetrates walls, cushions, leather etc. So the receivers beep from the other side of the walls, or when hidden deep in the couch or sofa pillows. Now never lose your keys, wallet, remote control, cell phone etc. Other technical details: Frequency: 433 MHz Sound Volume: 90-105 dB, Remote distance range: 60-80 feet. Shop with confidence! All orders are shipped within 24 hours.
Top Customer Reviews
I received a replacement product and the range is a lot better. It would work at least 40 feet (the limit inside my house). So I have updated this rating from 2 to 4 stars.
6-5 2014 - I have been using this keyfinder set for several more months now and have to give an update. Really great, use them all the time, probably 3 or 4 times a week. I catch myself sometimes forgetting that I have the key finder. My wife loses the keys often and now I don;t have to drop what I am doing to help her find them. We have "keyless" keys for our Prius and we tend to leave them in the car a lot, this finds them, even when they drop down between the seats which is often. GREAT little gizmo to have that works and it saves us from running late (or even more late I should say) when we are scrambling to get somewhere.
1) You have to keep the key on the clicker held down while you go an search for your keys. Now this isn't that big of a deal for some, but I lost things, and I mean I REALLY lose things. It's almost supernatural. Things just vanish out of my hands. So the idea of walking around with the clicker, is poor design in my opinion, because this puts me at high risk of losing th clicker. The clicker should be stationary, so I can click a button, then the recover beeps until I find it etc etc. But, by having to keep the key depressed it puts me at risk of putting the clicker down in the excitement of finding my keys, never to see it again. You could buy another click n dig, and then attatch that to the receiver and set of an elaborate chain of click n digs....but I digress. I think the clicker is mobile for a reason...which brings me to my next point
For me, the range I get is about 15-20 feet which I suppose would be alright, if the receiver didn't have to be in "line of sight" of the clicker. I find that the I still have to roam the house, and sometimes the yard, with the clicker depressed to find my keys. It does help, but as afformentioned this roaming puts me at risk of losing the clicker!
The volume is ok. Could definitely be a little louder.
Doesn't feel well made, but so far I think the only thing that's changed is that the range seems to be reduced by 5 feet or so which could be due to the battery, but I've only had it a few months so I'm not 100 percent sure.
Don't get me wrong, the device has been helpful. I would probably purchase it again. However for what it is, and how much it costs, it feels like there are some major design flaws that have been overlooked. So if your the average Joe who miss-sets your keys every now and then. If your like me, and have to get together an expedition and comb the house linking arms like your searching for a dead body, shop around a bit and see what other products are out there
I'm happy with the purchase and should be able to get to work on time now. lol