Click & Grow Indoor Smart Fresh Herb Garden Kit (Newer Model Available) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ INDOOR GARDEN ALL YEAR LONG: Love gardening but your space is limited? Get yourself this self-watering garden and grow your own veggies from now on. Ideal for indoor use, either on the kitchen counter, window or living room. Grow your favorite culinary herbs all year long without worrying about weather conditions!
- ✔ HASSLE FREE INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE: Forget about messy pumps, expensive spare parts and adding nutrients all the time. This Click & Grow gardening system is extremely easy to use and maintain! Just drop the plant cartridges right into the container, refill the water reservoir, plug the device in, and you are good to go!
- ✔ GROW ANY PLANTS YOU WANT: This smart indoor garden is lightweight and easily portable. Place it anywhere you want and grow your favorite plants and herbs. Perfect for basil, thyme, sage, parsley, cilantro, cherry tomatoes, rosemary, peppers, flowers. and even strawberries. Enjoy fresh fruit and herbs with no harmful substances or pesticides!
- ✔ SMART SOIL TECHNOLOGY: The soil uses patented nano-tech growth medium that accelerates the plant growth without jeopardising quality. The smart soil gives your plants the right amount of water, oxygen, pH, and nutrients. The LED technology makes your garden energy efficient!
- ✔ 100% REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this portable garden is backed by our 100% replacement warranty and our 30-day money back guarantee! Makes a thoughtful gift to a dear family member who loves fresh herbs and gardening. The sleek and white frame will compliment any area around the house.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Finally, The Most Reliable Indoor Gardening Solution Is Here!
Wish you had some fresh herbs to season your food?
Remember the bland taste of fruits at the grocery store?
Who said that gardening needs a lot of space and effort? Grow any plant you want with zero effort today!
Insert, Plug & Go - Everything Is Easy With A Click & Grow Kit In Your House
Combining a specially developed smart soil, built-in sensors and energy saving LED lamps, this smart garden is here to accommodate even your most demanding needs.
You may rest assured that your plants get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients.
Watch them sprout in 1-2 weeks, full size in 1-2 months. Enjoy for 2-3 months.
Watch the video below to see how!
Enjoy the taste of fully flavored and all natural herbs & fruit! Our self-watering garden contains no pesticides, harmful substances, plant hormones or herbicides.
Plus, you can reuse this compact garden again and again. Plant chilli peppers, lettuce, arugula, tea, lemon balm, basil, and so much more!
What are you waiting for? Get yours today, while supplies last!
Scroll Up & Click Add To Cart Now!
From the Manufacturer
The Click & Grow Smart Garden takes the unpredictability out of indoor gardening, so you get more fresh herbs, fruits or flowers with zero effort. Using a Smart Garden is simple. Just insert the plant capsules, fill the water tank, and plug it in. Then, relax!
Our specially developed Smart Soil and built-in sensors make sure plants get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients so your plants thrive with zero effort. This innovative technology will help your plants grow faster and more nutritious. No pesticides, plant hormones, or any other harmful substances.
The Smart herb garden is designed to last. Whenever your plants have been harvested you can get new plants and re-use the Smart herb garden as many times as you wish!
You can choose between different refills - From Mini Tomato and Chili Pepper to Lemon Balm and Thyme - just pick a plant that excites you and start enjoying it in the Smart herb garden. Plus, we offer you cool tips and tricks about your plant and its stats through our Click & Grow app!
You can grow plants all year round! The Smart herb garden comes with a Grow light that immaculatly calculates the cycle and specters of light. It works in a cycle of 16h on and 8h off.
The Smart herb garden will help you grow herbs with using close to no electricity, water or your time.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Smart, simple, carefree
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
The inspiration for Click & Grow's current technology came from reading an article about NASA's plan to find effective ways to grow plants in space. I decided to try out different plant cultivation technologies to see if they actually work. Although it started out as a hobby for me, I soon developed a passionate interest in the topic and started exploring the subject. After testing the technologies I found that most of them were unsustainable or used excessive resources. So after some research, experiments and many tests, we finally developed the Smart Soil solution that takes care of most of the problems apparent with other technologies. The Smart soil really works!
What makes your product special?
Click & Grow's technology is easier and more effective than similar products out there. We believe growing plants indoor can also complement your well designed home and thats why we have also dedicated a lot of effort into designing a product that is not only effective, but also beautiful.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
With this product the most challenging part was to combine functionality with great design. We wanted to make a product that delivers what it promises, but also looks great sitting on the windowsill or the table. Plant cultivation technologies tend to be messy- there are pumps, sensors, soil and wires to worry about. With the Smart herb garden I feel like we managed to keep the focus on the design but not compromise on the quality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The real issue I have with this system is the price of continual use, specifically, the replacement pods. They are needlessly expensive. For example, the price for lemon balm is $19.95 for a three pack! I can get the seeds themselves from any garden store for a dollar or two. My plan, when mother is done growing out her basil, is to empty the pods and refill them with Rockwool or some other seed starter, and drop a few seeds of lemon balm, thyme, or chives and see how well the system works then.
First, on the plus side...
1. The system DOES work, and it works well for what it was designed for. Unlike the expectation of 1-3 weeks for sprouting as the accompanying instructions state, the Basel capsules spouted in three days, and were growing quickly. So the system operates as it should, and the company's potting mixture is actually effective.
2. The light has proper intensity and is adjustable to climb with the plants... to an extent, after which you have to cut back the plants from reaching the light. This is standard for sprouting seedlings indoors. Good.
3. The water reservoir indicator is simple and effective. The light is supposed to blink when the water level needs to be topped off, but I haven't tested that feature, so I can't make a judgement on its effectiveness. Nonetheless, it's a good feature.
4. The unit is compact and the power cord is an appropriate length. Unobtrusive, and we actually have the unit in our guest bathroom on top of the toilet tank. Sounds weird, but it actually looks nice there, and adds nice color and herbal smell to the area.
The not so good.....
1. The company states that the light is "programmable". That is a very liberal use of the term. By "programmable", they mean that you simply turn the light on at a time you choose, and it will stay on for 16-hours. So, if you want it off at night, you turn it on for the first time in the morning. That is hardly "programmable".
2. They also state that the unit has "Specialized Sensors", and that they are In-unit sensors designed constantly monitor garden vitals attend to plants’ need for light, water, and nutrients. The only thing that is sensed is water level. When it gets down too far, the light will blink. That's it! There are no special circuits, or microprocessors that check pH, nutrients, or anything else....except water level. It's all marketing language hype.
3. They like to use the phrase "Smart Soil" for their potting mix, as if it is some kind of special concoction that only they can make. Nonsense! Any good gardener can make a non-soil potting mix every much as good as what they are putting together. Whether it's with coir, peat moss, rock dust, perlite, vermiculite, kelp meal, vermiculture, or other products, there is no 'magical' organic growing medium that only they can produce. Their mix works...great.. but "smart"??? Please!
4. It is simply silly that when you buy the unit, it comes with the same three capsules. All basil. Why??? This makes absolutely no sense. So you grow three basil plants that are not designed to be transplanted, and you'll end up either tossing a lot of leaves, or living on spaghetti!
5. Finally, the worst of the negatives is the price of their capsules. Ordered three at a time from their site or Amazon, they cost $19.95!! Holy moly.....I can buy a six-pack of healthy, four inch plants for less than a third of that price at our local stores. I guess it's because of their so-called "smart soil" again. Smoke and mirrors my friends...smoke and mirrors.
6. They even sell an "experimental" set of capsules with nothing but their "smart soil", and no seed, so you can plant a seed of your choice. Cost? The same $19.95 for three...and in order to transplant ANY of the plants in these capsules, you have to destroy the capsule itself, so you're out another 20 bucks for three more capsules, with or without plants.
OK... I've posted my rant, but to be fair, I am a very experienced gardener, and have long experience in germination all kinds of plants from seed, and with different soil and seeding mixes... so I have a hard time with recommending this product that, like computer printers, will be emptying your wallet on a continual basis...the plants being the equivalent of printer cartridges.
For a small apartment living condition, or someone who has no interest in anything other than having a few small edible or ornamental plants, this may be the answer. Just enough to pep up a salad here and there, and enjoy watching a few plants grow up to about half a foot, this is a nice little conversation starter....but if you really want to grow sustainable and healthy fruits and veggies, and you still need to do it on a smaller basis, I'd use full size pots, or grow bags, and just go to YouTube, or Google, and look up soil-less growing mixes, and do it yourself. The rewards in both planting and harvesting the fruits of your labor and much more intense than simply automating
Recommended only as a hobby, decorative, or VERY limited space growing.
BUT I will give you a bit of advice when setting it up, which is super simple for most of us. ;)
You see, there is an oblong white plastic container that fits into a same shape cavity. This is where the water goes. This container MUST be placed into the cavity upside down, with the solid "bottom" up. This is obvious if you look at the product pictures. I mention it only because SOME people (husband) seem to think that somehow the water will magically reach the plants if you fill this container with water and then set it in the cavity. Trust me, it won't... and weeks later you will be asking yourself, "Why isn't my basil growing?". Of course it will grow beautifully once you actually look at the garden and correct this. :)
My tips so far are:
* Make sure you download the click and grow app there is a lot of information on it. Also it will send you reminders to water and such.
* After you do the first fill-up of water, top it off the the next day after the growing medium as absorbed all the water it needs.
* Reuse a small water bottle to add water over the float as needed.
* The light is on a 16 on 8 off cycle. If it's on/off when you don't want it to be, unplug it and plug it back in when you'd like to start the on cycle.
This really is a great option for someone who just wants a small garden or doesn't want to spend money on the much larger aero-garden. Aside from the nice compact size, one of my favorite features is actually the float that allows you to see if you need to add water. Just keep it level with or just below the top. No peeking in a "window".
You also have to keep up with the basil and pluck the full grown leaves so that the smaller leaves can get sunlight. The basil can also grow too tall and hit the lights, which burns the leaves, so you just pluck the top off and make it smaller.
Doing that, I have used the same three cartridges for the last two months with at least 3 more months worth of basil, and im italian.