Clicker 2-in-1 TV Remote and Bottle Opener
|Brand||The Clicker Company|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Universal: Control up to 8 devices
- High Quality: Engineered to withstand the manliest of Mancaves, and case after case of openings
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Perfect Addition to you Man Cave: The Clicker programmable universal remote with built-in bottle opener
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Learning Function Set up:
1. Push the device button once for the device you
intend to teach. The device and indicator light will
flash once. (OR: push the OK key so the device that is
intended to go into study mode will #ash once.)
2. Push and hold the LEARN key for 3 seconds, the
device and indicator will start blinking, which means it
is in learning mode, point original remote control and
the Clicker at each other 1 to 3 inches apart.
3. Press the key on the CLICKER you wish to teach. The
device and indicator light will illuminate. Hold the key
of the original remote control down and only release
when the above two lights start blinking, which
means learning function for this button is complete.
4. Repeat step 3) for more learning keys.
5. Push LEARN key to exit learning function.
1. After entering learning mode, indicator will blink
twice and exit learning mode.
2. Any function key of a device (except LEARN, SET,
ALL OFF, FAV, device key) can be taught new functions
again and again, but will only keep the data of the
First tried the auto-programming a few times and was worried it wasn't going to work at all, but then did it manually and BINGO. Have Sony Trinitron television as well as Sony DVD/VCR combo in this room, and both were programmed immediately with the very first Sony code that was listed, so I'm not sure why the automatic programming didn't work. I probably didn't read the instructions closely enough, knowing me.
Overall, it took five minutes and it's tested and ready to go Christmas day. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a convenient, easy to program & use replacement remote, or just for a spare.
Not to mention, the bottle opener is a pretty cool idea. Wish I'd thought of that!