Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 704 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 830 reviews
on December 22, 2014
I eat these bars on a regular basis as a snack in between meals. Out of the three flavors my favorites in order are White Chocolate Macadamia is # 1, Blueberry Crisp is #2 and Honey oat is #3. . They do break apart very easily so if you are outdoors hiking or camping it's not a big deal but inside the house I recommend a bowl or napkin to catch all of the large crumbs that are going to fall. I read an article a few years ago that said when it comes to granola bars the easier they fall apart the less gums and processed ingredients are used in making it.
review image
on April 6, 2012
I just got these in the mail, and I've enjoyed them, they seem made to compete with Nature Valley Granola Bars. You can definitely taste the white chocolate and macadamia nut in them, they taste similar to the regular white chocolate and macadamia nut Clif Bars, but these are drier. They have a somewhat crumbly texture, so you have to be careful about dropping crumbs, but that's just how granola bars are.

You should be aware that Amazon's title is a little misleading. The Amazon title says "1.5-Ounce, 10 Count" which makes it seem like you get 10, 1.5 oz packages. You actually get 5, 1.5 oz packages, since each individual package has 2 smaller bars inside. The box says "10 Bars" in big print, and then under that in smaller type it says "5 Two-Bar Pouches."
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 8, 2016
I usually don’t have time to eat breakfast in the mornings so I like to grab food items that are good for on-the-go. These Clif Crunch Granola bars fit the bill and allow me to eat without a mess during my commute. The price per bar is reasonable and the taste is pretty good as well. However, this bar does contain a good amount of sugar in it, so if you are one of those people who are looking for a strict health bar, this isn’t it.

Being that I’m not a complete health nut, I do enjoy these bars. Although I usually prefer chewy bars, this particular flavor variety is pretty good crunchy. That being said, these bars do give me enough energy to start the morning and tide me over until brunch of lunch. They are a bit hard due to the crunch, so be careful if you have weak teeth.
on December 28, 2014
Review covers Macademia and the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. You get the box you see, which has 10 bars in it, wrapped in pairs. The bars are small. Pros are the portability, but the con is major: the bar crumbles as you eat it. So you need to stand over a plate or sink to eat.

The Macademia white chocolate is extremely sweet, so if you prefer that much sweetness, you'll like it. Also, the Choco Peanut, which rather resembles Cocoa Krispies. Not very chocolate-y, and I couldn't taste the peanut butter at all. I put them in the freezer, hoping that they will become chewy and less crumbly.

So the upshot is this: if you're into VERY sweet, you'll like these. If not, crumble them up in non-sweetened cereal, for they taste just like heavily sweetened cereal.
on June 17, 2017
This product is absolutely disappointing. It's flavour, and nutrient content is subpar for a clif bar product. It looks like it will be a delicious "macadamia nut" bar similar to their other popular clif bars, but upon opening not only does the bar look nothing like the photo on the box, but you can tell immediately from how it LOOKS it will be as flavourful as cardboard.
If you are expecting a close amalgam to their original bar then look elsewhere, this isn't it. It gets a full one star because, honestly, it should be false advertising for the photo of the product which is on the box and the disappointment you receive.
on June 23, 2016
If you need or want these type of bars, then Amazon is the place to buy it.

I haven't found these for less.

Taste is great, chocolate is fresh and each bar, no matter how old has tasted super fresh.

Great for when you follow a 5 meals a day diet or regime.
on May 4, 2016
Good, crunchy but there was no peanut butter drizzle...i suppose it melted in transit but I didn't taste it...I got these on subscribe and save and were a great deal but would not buy them as a stand alone product. They arrived broken and crushed and not portable without making a mess. I used them in yogurt since they were crushed. So it was ok but not good for taking in the car. There are two thin crispys in each pack.
on October 3, 2016
The CLIF box was beat up and smashed the bars into crumbs and powder. Flavor rating is also poor. This recipe for chocolate and peanut butter is the least appetizing I have tasted.
on July 5, 2014
I'm not really sure how to review food too well, but...
I have bought these a couple of times as an Add-On item to have my order qualify for free shipping. Every time I get them (I think 3 times now) they're in great condition and they are a great snack to have around for when I'm back from school and hungry for a snack.

I would say these taste like a cookie. The white chocolate taste doesn't really come out often, you'll be lucky if it does, but you sure can taste the sweet granola and feel the crunch of these bars! There is a sweetness to the bar that will probably be enjoyable to your taste buds if you're trying these for the first time, similar to that of a baked good. For some reason they also remind me of peanut butter in a way, so hopefully if you enjoy peanut butter you'd enjoy these too.
These snacks have flavor, but you'll probably not be putting these as one of your most favorite foods (although I usually eat Southeastern Asian food, so my taste buds are surely different than most of you guys).

You can feel good that these are 70% organic, and that they're a better option than some other snacks. Obviously not the best thing for you, but it's not so bad to treat yourself every once in a while (or have to punish yourself by eating tons of veggies lol)

The only true con:
I recommend that you eat above something such as a napkin or plate with these, they are very crumby...

Hope this influences you to try them!
These are SO good! They remind me of a compressed Rice Krispy square that is made with that chocolate rice cereal (was it called Cocoa Crispy?), glued together with peanut butter.
In writing the above, I realize that it actually sounds disgusting, but it's not.
Great to keep in a desk, in your gym bag, any place where you might need a little energy boost.