Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

CLIF BAR - Energy Bar - Oatmeal Raisin Walnut - 2.4 Ounce Protein Bar, 12 Count
Flavor: Oatmeal Raisin Walnut|Size: 12 Count|Change

on September 29, 2016
I have been purchasing Clif Energy Bars for numerous years and Chocolate Chip is hands-down my favorite flavor. The abundance of chocolate chunks rolled into this bar give each bite a decadent and satisfying sweetness.

Best thing about Clif Bars: they do not crumble, break apart, melt, or get mushy (like so many of the other nutrition, meal replacement, energy, and protein bars). I used to take one to work with me everyday to eat during my short break in between my two jobs. The consistency and texture of these bars were perfect for my grueling 12 hour work days because I could put one in my bag during my shift and it would still be intact and edible after, regardless of if my bag got moved about, thrown around, stepped on, or squished. I also love that they are made with organic wholesome ingredients and contain no artificial ingredients, dairy products, or GMOs.

So if you don't always have the money or time to sit down and eat a full meal, like me, these bars are a great alternative means of getting the carbohydrates, protein, fat, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that your body needs in one convenient package.

I hope that my review and pictures were helpful to you. If so, please click the "Yes" button below. Thank you!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 248 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon October 21, 2017
My kids like eating these on their way to school when they leave too late for a real breakfast, or carrying in their backpacks for a quick snack. They enjoy the taste, I like that they are getting something more wholesome than chips or one of those “granola bars” that are more like candy bars. If you eat these regularly, Amazon’s price is much better than most supermarkets, unless they are on a really good sale. And WAY better than single bars.
on January 8, 2017
Hard to beat these for a running late breakfast or backup meal. I would say the caffeine is comparable to a 16oz coffee. The buzz seems to double the days I have one of these and a coffee, versus just the Clif bar. The mint chocolate is better to my taste buds, but, I got these just for variety in flavors and these taste pretty good too.
on January 5, 2016
These are pretty tasty bars that are perfect for a big snack if, like me, your schedule has you eating breakfast at 8am and lunch around 2pm. The ingredients are simple and mostly wholesome, so I don't feel like I'm eating a lab creation. The texture is interesting, and could possibly be explained as a thick, under-cooked oatmeal cookie (chewy and a bit dense). It's not super sweet which is nice, but has enough flavor that you don't feel like you're eating food for a horse. I recommend this for anytime you need a boost of fuel or something to hold you over from a lack of a proper meal. My only gripe is that there are minimal "chocolate chips". I think the bar could benefit from a few chunks here and there. I bought them for less than a dollar each, and I think they are worth around a dollar.
on October 5, 2017
The Coconut Choco Chip are my favorite of this type of CLIF bar, along with the Macadamia Nut. Great taste and work well as a relatively healthy dessert. As such, I don't really consider these effective protein bars, as there isn't much protein and any energy derived is going to come primarily from the sugar. But take it for what it is.
on August 1, 2017
I love Clif Bars

These are best as a snack during long duration high exertion activities, such as hiking, mountaineering, or other activities depicted on Clif Bar packaging. Enough simple and complex carbs to give short term and longer term energy. And they taste good enough that they are very palatable even if I'm suffering from altitude sickness and it's hard to stomach other food.

Also pretty good snacks for sitting at my desk at work, airplanes, or just on a long day. Too much sugar to be an actual healthy meal replacement

I always buy the flavor that's cheapest at the moment, but that said, here's a list of my favorite flavors:
1.) Sierra Trail Mix
11.) White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
12.) Blueberry Crisp
13.) Apricot
on February 5, 2016
They came on time, as always (thank you Prime!) and are what you would expect in an energy bar! It's been a while since I've had an energy bar, so the taste and consistency took some getting used to, but after four days I was used to the taste and was able to eat one quickly! The chocolate tastes authentic, though this bar tastes nothing like a real brownie.

I'm a teacher, so I bought these to keep in my classroom. For me, it's important that I have food on hand that can be eaten one piece at a time, so ants are not attracted. It's been working very well so far!

I recommend!
on April 10, 2018
figured I would try these since they had the sale and I usually get the "Kind" bars. but damn, these are moist and really tasty. I had to add my stars since I saw so many complaints about the box being smashed or slightly mis-formed. ummmmm its this cardboard and has air in it, its going to get squished, I really want to ask them, "but how does it taste?" My box was 8/10, the wrapper was 8/10 (figure I would give my 2 cents on this since people are rating based of boxes, so why not eh? lol ) the bar itself is super good, filling and I think its healthy lol I dont care if it is or isnt at this point, I love em sorry for everyone boxes damaged and I guess tossed out the actual paid item and not even tried em lo. your loss!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 23, 2017
Cliff bars are a staple in my pantry. The blueberry version is delicious, moist, slightly sweet with a fantastic blend of softness and crunch. The blueberry taste is obvious and the slices of almonds are crispy and enjoyable. Usually I eat one for breakfast. The amount of fiber and nutrition is enough to hold my appetite until lunch. I buy them by the box full at the local grocery store. What a lucky find to have Amazon carry them. One day when running low on them I ordered using prime and am glad I did as it saved a trip to the store. The price actually through Amazon is lower than the grocery store.
CLIF BAR - Energy Bar - Blueberry Crisp - (2.4-Ounce Protein Bar, 12 Count)
on August 29, 2015
I think These energy bars are pretty good, I got the chocolate brownie flavor. It is very chunk like in texture almost moist but not too much. Does provide quick nutrients to supplement you when in need of energy between intermittent fasting or when on the go (work breaks or between classes). These won't get you full, but they are good when you can't get a full meal. I d recommend.
review image
11 comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse