Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on December 23, 2011
I never really had Clif Bars before and I had mistakenly ordered this variety pack thinking it was a regular-sized Clif Bar. However, after trying them, I think the mini-size are great for me. As great-tasting as the mini-Clif bars are, I can't really imagine myself eating a whole Clif Bar and a mini-Clif or two are just enough to get me through a couple hours until my next meal.

I take a couple with me in my backpack to school - great as a snack in the middle of class when you get hunger pangs but still not enough to put you in a food coma. I love the blueberry crisp flavor. Highly Recommended!
on August 19, 2011
My fiance is a small woman and she loves the small size and big flavor. I am continually searching for healthy snacks for her to help her clean up her diet, and these really hit the mark. She was avoiding the full size bars (from many different brands) I would get her because they were just so big and dense. Not so for these! I will continue to buy them for that reason alone. More details follow, though :)

Pros
-As above, they are small and yet full of flavor.
-Despite their small size, they are very solid and more filling than you might imagine.
-The blueberry was my one hesitancy, but currently it is my favorite!
-Easier to store in a small purse or in the car. I like to use them on the hour drive home from work to help keep me awake. Great quick snacks during work as well.

Cons
-I really can't think of any for the product itself.
-I am a little saddened by the increase in packaging that lots of little bars create
on October 15, 2011
These things are pretty good. I love the mini size for a quick snack, although since they are quite small, sometimes I'll eat two, or add something else to my snack. I didn't like the taste of any of them at first, but they quickly grew on me. Now I think I like all of them!

My favorite flavor is the Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch, although to me it tastes more like Peanut Butter Crunch. I don't really taste the chocolate at all. I love peanut butter, though, so I love it. The Blueberry Crisp one is delicious too, tasting a lot like a blueberry pie or maybe the blueberry topping at IHOP. And the Oatmeal Raisin Walnut tastes almost exactly like an oatmeal raisin cookie. All in all, once you get used to the texture and the nuts (I'm not the biggest fan of nuts), I think you'll love the taste of these, too.

As far as the nutrition facts go, I'm no nutritionist, but these look really healthy. They are a bit high in sugar (9 grams in a small bar), but I think if they were lower in sugar I would hate the taste and not eat them, and then I'd end up eating something worse instead like a Snickers bar. Everything else looks good. They have 4 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber, plus they're only 100 calories.

All in all, I think these are good for a quick, fairly healthy snack on the run, and the price isn't bad either. If you want to replace a meal, I would suggest eating 2 or 3, but even then, they would still be cheaper than a lot of the other competing bars.

Oddly, the small size tastes a lot better than the larger size I bought. Maybe they're just easy to get sick of? Either way, I would avoid the chocolate chip flavor.
on July 10, 2011
These mini bars are great for a snack. I always been a big fan of Clif bars but the full size ones are huge ... more for athletes. I would usually cut the full size ones in half but this is so much more convenient. I hope they come out with more mini variety packs!
on October 30, 2011
When I say this item I was thrilled because I was looking for a quick snack that would keep me full for an hour or two before a real meal. Sadly, these bars don't hold up to my hopes for a few reason. To be fair, these bars will keep you full for an hour or so till you have a chance to get some real food, but eating these bars are a task in of itself. They have a very rough texture combined with a chemical taste which I found revolting. If you need a quick snack to tide you over for a meeting or something these will work, but I would recommend a handful of nuts or something as far more appetizing.
on January 31, 2011
Have always liked Clif Bars, but sometimes I just wanted a part of one, and would wind up breaking in half and putting part in a baggie. LOVE the mini size because just enough to stave off hunger or give you a little energy in the middle of the day. Great that they come in a variety. Perfect to keep in a desk drawer when you have to have a late lunch. Great to keep in a pocket if you're starving and are having a late dinner. The size also makes it easy to carry on hikes or jogging, when you need a little something. I hope they continue to make this size!
on April 20, 2012
okay item but Kid Z bar tastes better

Pros
1. Medium taste

Cons
1. Too small (good for kids)
2. Not smooth - granulated
3. Taste is medium - Organic Kid Z Bar tastes much better
on January 10, 2012
I like they were only 100 calories. These were on the softer & chewy side which I like. They taste like a energy/protein bar so don't expect a "candy" bar flavor. None of the 3 flavors really jump out at me. They are just sort of blah tasting. By that I mean your not going to scream these are great and I'm eating 'em every day! More like if someone handed me one for free I would eat it but I'm not paying for 'em again. All in all these are OK.
on December 13, 2011
I really like Clif Bars but didn't want the 240 calorie full size bars. I think this pack has better flavors than the full size variety pack which are all peanut butter or chocolate. The 100 calorie bar is just what I need to get me through the last 2 hours of work. They are tiny though, so if you are looking for something bigger than a bite or two these may be too small for you.
on February 5, 2011
These are very good energy and nutrition bars packed with 23 vitamins & minerals, high in fiber and heart healthy Omega 3's, no trans fats, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup. But don't think these will taste like candy bars as they have a health food type taste to them. I'm not saying they taste bad. They taste OK - just not great. Also they are kind of hard and very chewy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.