Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clif Bar Mini Energy Bar, Variety Pack (6 Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch, 6 Oatmeal Raisin Walnut, 6 Blueberry Crisp), 18 Count
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on March 29, 2012
When I ordered these for the first time I didn't realize they are half size clif bars. However, I've learned to love them! I keep these in my desk at work for when I get hungry before lunch. One bar is enough to tide me over till noon. As a teacher its also been good to offer to my students who complain of hunger during the day.
on July 17, 2012
These mini bars are wonderful! With 18 in a pack, and great tasting flavors, I'm set to go biking every day for weeks as I just grab one or two, perfectly-sized bars to place in my small top bar bike pack with my keys, phone, and Id, and I'm set for another ride.
on May 16, 2012
I had bariatric sleeve surgery a year ago.Sometimes I wake up hungry or get stuck somewhere with nothing acceptable to eat. I keep some of these in my car as there is no chocolate coating to melt as on other bars and the rest I keep by my bed for those 3am "tide me over til morning" snacks. Taste great too!
on May 31, 2013
Delicious, nutritious (kind of, for a snack, anyways), and just the right size!!! I loved the mix. These were so perfect to have at the office for the 2pm munchies! Unfortunately, they took them off Subscribe & Save, which was a huge bummer. I should have stocked up!!
on October 3, 2012
These little snack bars are great for a quick pick me up and they don't take up much space. I like the variety and the size is just perfect for when you are not really hungry.
on December 28, 2012
Healthy, tasty treats for between meals when you need to keep the energy up, but don't want to load up on calories, They taste soooo much better than most energy bars!
on June 28, 2012
I bought this thinking these were the regular size cliff bars. They aren't at about one third the size. Totally my fault for not reading the description well enough.
on October 6, 2012
Great price and perfect for a grab and go at only 100 calories. Use these when I am out for a bike ride - enough for a boost of energy but not feeling full.
on March 29, 2013
I wanted a variety package with dried fruits, but this okay for now. I've tried other brands other than Cliff Bars and they don't taste good.
on July 2, 2012
I enjoy clif bars, but sometimes the 250 calories per bar is too much. These mini bars taste great and are only 100 calories.