Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on December 22, 2014
I eat these bars on a regular basis as a snack in between meals. Out of the three flavors my favorites in order are White Chocolate Macadamia is # 1, Blueberry Crisp is #2 and Honey oat is #3. . They do break apart very easily so if you are outdoors hiking or camping it's not a big deal but inside the house I recommend a bowl or napkin to catch all of the large crumbs that are going to fall. I read an article a few years ago that said when it comes to granola bars the easier they fall apart the less gums and processed ingredients are used in making it.
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 8, 2016
I usually don’t have time to eat breakfast in the mornings so I like to grab food items that are good for on-the-go. These Clif Crunch Granola bars fit the bill and allow me to eat without a mess during my commute. The price per bar is reasonable and the taste is pretty good as well. However, this bar does contain a good amount of sugar in it, so if you are one of those people who are looking for a strict health bar, this isn’t it.

Being that I’m not a complete health nut, I do enjoy these bars. Although I usually prefer chewy bars, this particular flavor variety is pretty good crunchy. That being said, these bars do give me enough energy to start the morning and tide me over until brunch of lunch. They are a bit hard due to the crunch, so be careful if you have weak teeth.
on May 4, 2016
Good, crunchy but there was no peanut butter drizzle...i suppose it melted in transit but I didn't taste it...I got these on subscribe and save and were a great deal but would not buy them as a stand alone product. They arrived broken and crushed and not portable without making a mess. I used them in yogurt since they were crushed. So it was ok but not good for taking in the car. There are two thin crispys in each pack.
on October 14, 2017
The 7 boxes I got today, 10/14/17 have a best by date of March 18. I planned on putting these in my hurricane bug out bags but they are not even good till June 1, the start of hurricane season next year.

I know that I can't expect fresh stock, but I was suckered in by a response to a question about shelf life that that said they got boxes with a 2 year shelf life. I was optimistic.

I'm not complaining, I'm just letting others know that they may not get fresh stock.

Yes, I know, IIRC Amazon's policy only requires 50 days remain on best by dates. My bad..
on December 2, 2015
These are by far my favorite breakfast/snack bars. They have a perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter taste. Each pack comes with 2 bars, but each is not really big enough for a single serving on its own in my opinion. The bars do leave a bit of a mess because they crumble very easily, and there is usually a fair bit of crumbs already flaked off of each bar when you open the wrapper. The only other complaint I have is that the flavor can be inconsistent at times. Some are lacking the peanut butter taste and some just have a bland dull almost stale flavor to them. I'd say this happens in about 1 in every 7-8 boxes, and it is the whole box each time.

Overall though, the flavor is just so good compared to other bars I've had that I would still give this 5 stars.
on December 28, 2014
Review covers Macademia and the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. You get the box you see, which has 10 bars in it, wrapped in pairs. The bars are small. Pros are the portability, but the con is major: the bar crumbles as you eat it. So you need to stand over a plate or sink to eat.

The Macademia white chocolate is extremely sweet, so if you prefer that much sweetness, you'll like it. Also, the Choco Peanut, which rather resembles Cocoa Krispies. Not very chocolate-y, and I couldn't taste the peanut butter at all. I put them in the freezer, hoping that they will become chewy and less crumbly.

So the upshot is this: if you're into VERY sweet, you'll like these. If not, crumble them up in non-sweetened cereal, for they taste just like heavily sweetened cereal.
on October 23, 2017
These taste amazing, are priced competitively, and are very convenient to take around!

A word of caution: These are slightly crumbly (which is no problem in the great outdoors) - but if you're inside, be sure to have a napkin or some sort of crumb catcher ready! I would much rather have it the way it is now as natural and wholesome as it is rather than dealing with rogue artificial ingredients to prevent said "crumbliness" :P.
on June 15, 2015
I just have to write this. I have bought so many brands of granola bars. Our whole family eats them. My husband is the hardest to please. He LOVES the Clif Crunch Granola Bars! We have tried the Peanut Butter and now the Chocolate Peanut Butter. He will only eat Clif brand now. (He's picky) I put one in his lunch everyday. My husband works construction and 12-15 hour days. He eats this bar in the mid morning and he says it keeps him satisfied and holds him over to lunch. They are also good for you which is even better!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 21, 2015
Some of the most delicious bars I've had!!!

Less than 200 calories per bar for a crunchydelicious granola bar that provides the energy you need whatever the adventure
Contains 70% Organic Ingredients
1 serving of Whole Grains
Good source of Fiber
3g of Protein

I eat these whenever I go out on long hikes and they seem to do the job. They're smaller than my nutrigrain bars but they're more delicious
on July 5, 2014
I'm not really sure how to review food too well, but...
I have bought these a couple of times as an Add-On item to have my order qualify for free shipping. Every time I get them (I think 3 times now) they're in great condition and they are a great snack to have around for when I'm back from school and hungry for a snack.

I would say these taste like a cookie. The white chocolate taste doesn't really come out often, you'll be lucky if it does, but you sure can taste the sweet granola and feel the crunch of these bars! There is a sweetness to the bar that will probably be enjoyable to your taste buds if you're trying these for the first time, similar to that of a baked good. For some reason they also remind me of peanut butter in a way, so hopefully if you enjoy peanut butter you'd enjoy these too.
These snacks have flavor, but you'll probably not be putting these as one of your most favorite foods (although I usually eat Southeastern Asian food, so my taste buds are surely different than most of you guys).

You can feel good that these are 70% organic, and that they're a better option than some other snacks. Obviously not the best thing for you, but it's not so bad to treat yourself every once in a while (or have to punish yourself by eating tons of veggies lol)

The only true con:
I recommend that you eat above something such as a napkin or plate with these, they are very crumby...

Hope this influences you to try them!