Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented "Air Vent System" technology
- 80% greater audible sound technology
- Power tab on-the-fly strapping system
- Adjusts snuggly in seconds
- Ultra-deep ear cups provide maximum comfort and protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CLIFF KEEN TORNADO F5 WRESTLING HEADGEAR Its the perfect storm 4-strap stock headgear Fully adjustable sizing 43% lighter than traditional headgear and remarkably cooler Power tab strapping system for a better, faster fit Cliff Keen has 42 stock colors CUSTOM COLORS ARE AVAILABLE: No minimum Please call for 1-800-950-7744 for additional assistance on custom colors Custom colors are not returnable unless defective Please allow 7-10 business days for custom colors For custom color combination you must indicate 3 color combination Exo-Shell: translucent, black, scarlet, navy, royal, dark green, purple, maroon, light gold, metallic silver, metallic vegas gold, orange, kelly green or glow in the dark Vortex VNF pads: black, silver, white, dark green, purple, light gold, navy, vegas gold, orange, royal, kelly, maroon, scarlet, columbia blue or cardinal Powertab Straps: black, silver, white, dark green, purple, light gold, navy, vegas gold, orange, royal, kelly, maroon, scarlet, columbia blue, or cardinal
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are three caveats, though:
1. I did, once, put a nice red mark on a training partner's forehead (actually my instructor... a little embarrassing) with these guys on accident. Uh-oh. Still, that was only once, and I use these a LOT.
2. The ear pieces are soft plastic, not hard, so they won't injure your partners (usually... see above). They have 'give' to them. But a few times, they have given so much that I could feel some pressure on my ear--not a small amount, a decent amount. This is rare, and has happened only a handful of times, and never enough to give cauli. But it's worth noting.
3. The foam seems to be wearing kind of fast. I don't put it in the washer or dryer or anything, just rub it dry at the end of class--without any solvent, even. Just, the foam isn't holding up. I genuinely can't tell if it will hold up another few months or another few years.
All that said, the experience of using them has definitely been my best of any pair of head gear out there. Given how miserable most other pairs of headgear are, it might be worth it even if these only last one year and I have to replace them. If your headgear lasts forever, but is so uncomfortable that you don't use it all the time, what's the point? This is headgear that I genuinely don't hesitate to throw on or feel reluctant to put on.
And that's amazing, and worth a premium.
It was relatively expensive but I feel its worth the investment. I've been very happy with it.
One caveat, sometimes the ear cups trap sweat and when I tilt my head the sweat comes dribbling out, sometimes onto my opponents face. I try to be mindful of this.
Most recent customer reviews
I tried other models before and I spent hours adjusting them to the point that I would get a headache after wearing them for 5 minutes and they would...Read more