Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on October 9, 2013
Great book. It has alot of great information and it is an easy read. It has changed the way I eat and my protein intake. It has helped me figure it out why I feel weak sometimes and it help me set a better goal on nutrition and eating for my specific training. I am a marathoner and a body builder. Helps to know what you need to eat to get stronger.
on January 27, 2016
Lost 20 pounds following the dietary and exercise guidelines. Sometimes the food was to much to eat, but I got used to it. My go-to guide whenever I need a touchup.
on March 7, 2013
I had this book YEARS ago and lost it. I liked the recipes in the book and I did lose weight when I followed them, so
I ordered the book again.The seller sent the book quickly and was what he/she advertised.
on July 5, 2016
Great book!
on June 28, 2015
Awesome! My second copy to give as a gift. Amazon is the only place to find this book!
on March 3, 2015
Well written,this diet has been around a while,but works if you truly follow it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
This book isn't about dieting, it's about how to eat correctly. Sheats explains why certain fats are not good for you and which fat (MCT) is. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is serious about getting in shape.
on March 1, 2013
This was a repurchase after losing the book a few years ago.

It's great resource for understanding how food works with your body and providing common sense, reasonable food choices.
on September 3, 2015
best diet book I've read
on July 21, 2006
Cliff has been preaching the gospel of using food to activate your metabolism for years. I learned a lot from his program. He has lots of books out there. My favorite is his "Lean Bodies Homestyle Helpings' cookbook. In fact when my best friend or I modify a recipe to reflect Cliff's principles, we refer to it as 'Cliffing it up.' Basically, focus your diet on lean proteins, green fibrous vegetables and avoid things like saturated fats, simple sugars and other simple carbs like refined flours, etc. The result is a 'lean body' that you can be proud of.