Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on May 20, 2015
This is a nice little children's book I have read it to my 2 year old many times. She enjoys the large pictures and it is not overly wordy so she does not lose interest. The Clifford origin story is cute and kind hearted. We see Emily nurture and care for her young puppy doing the chores and responsibilities that come with owning a pet. We see Clifford grow and outgrow his environment in the big city. The family packs up and moves to the country where Clifford can be free. Lots of nice morals in the story.

I recommend the book to all early readers and any pet lovers.
on March 30, 2017
Surprised book still in print, Loved it as a child was one of my first reading books.
on March 18, 2017
A classic for enjoyment
on January 19, 2017
Introduced it to my little 3 year-olds and they were fascinated. I'm a pre-K teacher.
on August 10, 2016
It is a classic from my children's preschool years now loved by my granddaughter.
on July 18, 2016
My favorite Clifford book when I was little and now my son's favorite.
on December 26, 2016
Girls love it.
on August 3, 2016
She loved Clifford and nice message
on August 21, 2016
2 yr old grandson loves it!
on July 18, 2014
This is a cute book about Clifford's "younger years." My daughter and I read it while waiting at the Dr's office and we both enjoyed it, so I got it for her Easter basket.