BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Clifford's Bedtime
Format: Board book|Change

on April 13, 2017
This is a darling little book that talks about how Clifford is not quite ready for bedtime and needs a few things before he can get to bed. Short and sweet, this little book is made perfect for small hands that want to hold the book themselves when you read it as it's very small. It is made well though and has held up.

My husband and I both loved Clifford as a child and got these for my little ones starting out. It's a nice board book with a a sentence on several pages. Not as wordy as the regular books, but the illustrations are pretty and colorful as remembered, except with a "baby" Clifford.
on June 7, 2017
Clifford must have crack in his books because my nephew will not do anything without his Clifford books and he is only2!
on April 11, 2017
add to your nighttime routine, cute, short and little ones can so relate
on September 25, 2017
great story book for kids 1 year and older. My son loves it
on August 23, 2017
Love that book for very young children.
on June 21, 2017
Cute book. Grandson loves it.
on May 16, 2017
My daughter (18 months) loved this book. She sat in the middle of the floor reading it as son as I gave it to her. Perfect little nighttime book.
on May 4, 2017
Clifford books are great!
on November 13, 2013
I didn't realize this was a small board book when I ordered it. My 4 year old still wanted to read it because he loves Clifford, but it's more for a one or two year old. Still a very sweet book about a puppy who has to have everything "just right" before bedtime. I think it will be a great choice while he's learning to read himself.
on April 8, 2017
Cute book for baby shower