Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on August 16, 2016
Was very pleased which is often not the case ordering shoes online. I was very pleased with the quality, fit and overall appearance. I am considering buying them in other colors too as the sole is very comfortable and supportive for a flat ballet style shoe.
on November 23, 2015
Beautiful shoes but oh so painful.At first they were fine. I don't have wide feet but these tried to remove my baby toe. I need that to stay stable. Someone told me to get them wet and wear them around so I filled my bathtub up with warm water and stood in it with wearing these beautiful shoes for like 5 minutes. Then I cleaned my house wearing these noisy wet shoes. It didn't help. I think I shrunk them. I had tried on a 7 1/2 in a store but they were too long. Hope your luck is better than mine.
on July 23, 2013
Just got them in the mail today. I do like everything about them except they really are to small. The biggest size shoe I have ever worn is a 8. I usually wear 7.5 to 8. So I was surprised when they were to small. I will be getting a size bigger as well, which I have never had to do. Other than that great shoes!

Turns out you cannot exchange them! I would have to return them and than hope a size up is still available and at the same price. Little frustrating, might get them stretched out.
on April 4, 2015
I am not sure what happened but I received a size 7 shoe not a size 8.5. Not happy at all, very disappointed with this purchase. The box clearly had 7 on the sticker and it was crossed out with a black marker and 8.5 was written in?? Very strange.
on July 5, 2016
Very comfortable shoe. I gave my daughter my first pair. I bought them in Georgia, but I needed a 1/2 size larger. And of course I find them here at my happy place. Great price, great shoe.
To All have a Beautiful Bless Day
on August 23, 2016
Just couldn't wear them. So cute, but being a sz 11, I could not wear them long. Was soooo hoping cause I love the style but OUCH! Very narrow in the toe and short in length.
on June 6, 2013
I usually wear a 10 and ordered that first, but it was uncomfortable. But since the shoe was so well made and very pretty, I tried a size up. They fit beautifully and look great. The insole is padded and they're extremely comfortable. This is an excellent shoe: nice looking and solidly made.
on May 26, 2017
Very comfortable smart looking shoe.
on July 19, 2016
The length was okay but there was absolutely no toe room at all. Had to return.
on November 18, 2016
Runs small. Order a size up.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.