- Series: CliffsNotes
- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: Cliffs Notes; 4 edition (April 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118127994
- ISBN-13: 978-1118127995
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 190 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #155,006 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
CliffsNotes AP Biology, Fourth Edition 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Up-to-date coverage of the AP Biology exam
Focused reviews of all subject areas with review questions
In-depth coverage of laboratory investigations
2 full-length practice exams
Your complete guide to a higher score on the AP * Biology exam
About the book:
An Overview of the AP Biology Exam
- How you should use this book
- Exam format and grading
- Strategies for all three question types: multiple choice, grid-in, and free-response
Part I: Subject Area Reviews
- Cell Division
- Animal Form and Function
- Cellular Respiration
- Molecular Biology
- Animal Reproduction and Development
- Animal Behavior
- Cell Communication
- Biological Diversity
Part II: Laboratory Review
- Focused review of all AP laboratory investigations
Part III: AP Biology Practice Exams
- 2 full-length practice exams that simulate the actual exam
- Answers and complete explanations
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SAT bio is another story.
Some of the questions are answered incorrectly.
Some of the topics needed visual aids, who learns the nervous/immune systems without visual illustrations??!!!