- Series: Cliffsnotes
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Cliffs Notes; 1 edition (April 8, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470878134
- ISBN-13: 978-0470878132
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 90 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#211,508 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #56 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > Civil Service
- #110 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Emergency Medical Services
- #161 in Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Emergency Medical Services
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
CliffsNotes EMT-Basic Exam Cram Plan 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, the diagnostic exam is very good, and the practice questions are great and pretty close to the real thing. Their descriptions explaining the answers are also very good.
I wasn't that impressed with the book, but I'm giving 3 stars because it worked well enough for me and I passed my exam just fine. I did refer though to some worksheets from my actual EMT B class which is a little annoying. The diagnostic exam was comprehensive and gave me a good idea of what to expect. It's also probably the most affordable compared to some of the other options out there.
Much better study guide-- (and I would advise getting the flash cards book as well)
EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) Crash Course Book