Clifton Heritage Handmade Mens Trifold MULTI Slot RFID Wallet with ID Slot - Genuine Leather - RFID Blocking Wallets for Men
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- An Amazon Brand
- RFID BLOCKING: Our wallets have been tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency in which our credit cards, debit cards, driver license and ID cards operate. PLEASE BE NOTED THAT the signal of some ID badge, access cards and hotel room cards which operates in 125 KHz, can not be blocked by this wallet.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION : Superior cowhide leather masterfully sewed with durable and polyester fabric to ensure long lasting durability (leather surface have disorderly wrinkles, scars, scratches that present the style of retro and wildness).
- ELEGANT & PRACTICAL GIFT : Packaged in a beautiful box, executive leather wallet is perfect gift for men, boyfriend, father, guys, husband, daddy, uncle, grandpa, grandfather
- NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : We know you'll love our wallet as much as we do, if for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and our customer service team will make things right: full refund or a free replacement, whichever you prefer.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Upgrade an everyday essential with Clifton Heritage wallets. Our wallets are RFID-blocking to protect your credit cards, debit cards, driver's license and ID cards. Made of premium cowhide leather and high-quality craftsmanship, Clifton Heritage wallets are durable and long-lasting, and never go out of style.
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- ASIN: B07933ZQN2
- Item model number: CFH02-Navy
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 18, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 23 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes in a beige/tan cardboard gift box, and the wallet is wrapped in a black textured paper sleeve inside the box which makes it a bit fancier looking when you first open it. The RFID blocking is nice to have on any wallet. You can feel the stiffer blocking panels inside the wallet behind each of the four sections.
My only complaint is the wallet just FEELS cheap. The lightly padded leather is smooth and defect free, but it feels plasticky - more like "pleather", than real leather. It smells like tanned leather so I'm pretty sure it's genuine, but I'm just not very impressed with the quality. At the time of this review there is no pricing info yet, but I personally wouldn't pay more than $10 - $15 for a wallet of this quality.
***^ - 3.5 STARS - MARGINALLY RECOMMENDED - ***^