- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Trafford Publishing (June 6, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141204846X
- ISBN-13: 978-1412048460
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,968,524 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Climate Change & Naval War: A Scientific Assessment
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
About the Author
As trained seaman and master mariner the author was shipmaster before he became lawyer and doctor of law in the 1970s and international consultant since the 1980s. His previous book "Bernaerts' Guide to the Law of the Sea - The 1982 United Nations Convention" was published 1988 in Couldsdon/England.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|