- Paperback: 724 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; Rev ed. edition (March 30, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415120306
- ISBN-13: 978-0415120302
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,766,138 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Climate since AD 1500 Rev ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"A most valuable compilation . . . this volume succeeds admirably in bringing together many of the multifaceted data from which future progess can proceed."
"This volume is a timely, important contribution . . . A valuable book, especially at graduate and professional levels, but of interest to anyone concerned with the natural variability of the earth's climate."
"This is an excellent collection of review articles on documentary-, dedro-, and ice-core analysis for the last 500 years."
-"Artic and Alpine Research
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?