- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 13, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1505646189
- ISBN-13: 978-1505646184
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,086,265 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Climbing is Ageless: Life Lessons on Colorado's Fourteeners Paperback – March 13, 2015
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Tom Wilke spent the past thirty years in Boulder, Colorado, raising two sons with his wife and partner, Leslie. He did not start climbing mountains until he was in his thirties, and never had any expectation of climbing all the Colorado peaks until very near the end of his adventure. Trained as an engineer, Wilke worked his entire career in high technology fields. Mountain climbing and outdoor activities were a welcome release from the indoor workplace, and Wilke welcomed the sights and sounds he experienced at every step.