|Part Number||WAL FRONTftrhcv3dq5-2|
|Item Weight||5.3 pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Spout Height||1 Centimeters|
Tree Climbing Gear, Tree Climbing Spikes 304 Stainless Steel Claw Climbing Tree Spikes Outdoor Sports Tree Climbing Tool, Tree Climbing Shoes Spike (2 Gears)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Good Durability Ensures Safety Performance: This Tree Climbing Gear is made of high hardness stainless steel claws offer better strength, more durable and safer for climbing trees
- Non-slip Provides Stable Performance: This Tree Climbing Spikes adopts with thickened non-slip pedals, fit to the bottom of the foot structure, stepping on the air is more stable and comfortable
- Better Load Bearing Capacity: This Tree Climbing Tool is easy to use, has strong bearing capacity, and the maximum load is about 100kg
- Anti-deform: The mountaineering nails are of sharpness, will not be easily deformed, it is rust and wear resistant
- Easy to Operate and Carry: The tree climbing tool is small, easy to carry and light in weight
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. High hardness stainless steel claws are stronger, more durable and safer for climbing trees
2. Thickened non-slip pedals, fit to the bottom of the foot structure, stepping on the air is more stable and comfortable
3. The product is easy to use, has strong bearing capacity, and the maximum load is about 100kg.
4. The mountaineering nails are of sharpness, will not be easily deformed, it is rust and wear resistant
5. The tree climbing tool is small, easy to carry and light in weight
Item Type: Tree Climbing Claw Tool
Material: 304 Stainless steel
Teeth Material: 45# Carbon Structure
Standard: 1 tooth / 2 teeth
2 x Tree Climbing Tools
2 x Tie
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By A. on August 27, 2020