- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (April 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484015541
- ISBN-13: 978-1484015544
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,537,464 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Climbing Through Life: A Collection of Hilly Vignettes Paperback – April 4, 2013
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Congratulations! I'm glad you decided to write down all of these ruminations.
The author gets why we ride. The beauty. The vistas. The challenges (or not, depending on the routes selected). And he offer incredible cycling routes.
These routes alone are easily worth the price of the book.
But, there's more.
Heffler describes at a deeper level why some of us ride; he discusses the experiences the bike can bring and cycling can help generate.