Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Climbup Insect Interceptor Bed Bug Trap, 4ct
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pesticide-free: Monitor traps live bugs for early detection
- Dual-well design: Shows you which direction bedbugs are crawling
- Helps determine which furniture is still infested after treatment
- Versatile design: Fits all furniture with posts/feet 375 In Diameter or less
- Box includes 4 made in the USA interceptors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.3 x 8.25 x 6.45 inches|
|Item Weight||0.56 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLIMBUP04|
|Model Number||Bed Bug Trap|
|Shipping Weight||0.31 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Climbup Insect Interceptor Bed Bug Trap, 4ct
Harris Bed Bug Traps (4/Pack) B00E8LIXPQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NorthShore Care Supply||EverydayPure||EverydayPure||PF Harris|
|Item Dimensions||8.25 x 6.45 x 2.3 in||6.5 x 6.7 x 5.8 in||10.2 x 8.45 x 2.05 in||0.5 x 4 x 10 in|
"New and improved thicker polypro design to resist cracking." Climb up insect interceptors are a unique and easy-to-use monitoring system to aid in the early detection of bed bug infestations. These specially designed plastic cups are pesticide-free and are too slick for the bugs to crawl out. Talc powder is optional for best results, but is not required and not included. Bugs approaching the bed (or other furniture) from the floor will fall into the outer well while bed bugs leaving the bed will get stuck in the center well. Allows early detection for bed bugs and also AIDS in protecting furniture from reinfestation. (Box of 4 interceptors).
Top Customer Reviews
However .. .after a month, two of my cups broke. They cracked right where the legs of my bed make contact with the plastic, but only on my side of the bed. Now I weigh 125 lbs and my husband weighs 210 lbs .. and I'm not sure why they broke on my side and not on his ... so keep in mind that they're not perfect.
However, they do work. and they did provide valuable information about where the bugs are coming from. Just know that you should check them often for signs of compromise (breakage)
After using these, I have taken away one star. Here's why.
1. No way a bed bug coming from the bed into the cup would stay in it. It would just climb back up the leg of the bed.
2. Although the bugs can't get out when inside of it, I put a bug into a tray with this in it and the bed bug could never actually get over the lip of the cup and into the cup. The top edge is slick and it would just climb back down. Watched it do this for about an hour. So, who knows if it is working or not?
Don't wipe the powder out of them it helps them stay slick so pests are STUCK and DIE!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
so far so good - no bugs