Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clinians Elax - Elasticizing Face Cream - Face, Neck, and Decollete with Elastin 1.7 oz
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

87%
13%

on December 26, 2010
I am 57 and have tried many facial creams for minimizing fine lines and wrinkles with little to no success but that is not the case with Clinians Suisse Clinica Della Bellezza Elax HCT Collagen Complex Firming Face Cream From Italy. I honestly could tell an immediate difference in my skin. My face looks more radiant and most people think I am not over 40. This product is well worth trying. You will be hooked too.
on February 8, 2013
I started using this skin care product about 3 years ago and my skin always looked thigh and firmer. As a skin care professional i would recommend this product.That is why I gave it 5 stars.
on October 13, 2013
It made my skin firmer and have a facelift making me look 25 years younger. I recommend this product to everyone who wants to look 10 to 25 years younger.
on June 18, 2013
I REALLY love this moisturizer. It is not too greasy and not too dry. My face seems to thank me every time I wear it! I would buy more from the same seller. Great price!!! Thank you so very much! And God bless!
~KW
on June 30, 2014
I really like this product and have ordered it twice.
on July 15, 2015
Love, love, love this cream. Came upon it by accident at Winners in Regina, Saskatchewan. Used it and loved it. But unfortunately never could find it again. I then googled it and found it on Amazon. Hopefully I can continue to purchase it online...
on January 28, 2013
The product had a nice smell to it, but it didn't firm anything. It did feel like a nice moisturizer but I already have a good moisturizer. So, afraid there isn't a place on my cosmetic counter for this product. And no, I wouldn't recommend this product. I actually purchased, LeMar moisturizer at $150 per jar...it's my new addiction. That is what worked on firming my skin and moisturizing away a few small lines. I don't have many so this is really kewl. Sorry, can't recommend you either.
on February 16, 2016
One the Best Moisturizers I've ever tried! I Love it so much, I readily ordered More!! Thank you!! Great Product with Quick results!