- Series: Haworth Marriage and the Family
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 7, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789004690
- ISBN-13: 978-0789004697
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #358,444 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clinical Applications of Bowen Family Systems Theory (Haworth Marriage and the Family) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
After the Speech: When Teens Get Real
It's not just about dreams; it's about life. Inspiring stories from transparent hearts. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it's a very useful book for family therapists, especially for those who know and work with Bowen's theory.Published on July 20, 2014 by maria eugenia escudero quiroga