- Series: Clinical Neuroanatomy
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 27 edition (August 2, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259095312
- ISBN-13: 978-1259095313
- ASIN: 0071797971
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #710,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clinical Neuroanatomy 27/E 27th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Steve Waxman exemplifies the bridge between basic research and clinical medicine. He is the Bridget Marie Flaherty Professor of Neurology, Neurobiology, and Pharmacology at Yale University. He served as Chairman of Neurology at Yale from 1986 until 2009. He founded the Neuroscience and Regeneration Research Center at Yale in 1986, and is its Director. Dr. Waxman is also Visiting Professor at University College London and the Institute of Neurology, London.
Browse award-winning titles. See more