- Series: Medmaster
- Paperback: 83 pages
- Publisher: MedMaster Inc; 8 edition (January 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1935660179
- ISBN-13: 978-1935660170
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 179 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,816 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (Medmaster) 8th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a BS in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and I looked over it learning quite a lot. Two key parts of this book are clear: 1) Paragraphs with such simplicity describe the concepts; 2) Flow diagrams for treating patients are provided as algorithms to follow.
Most recent customer reviews
Not enough information and too basic for those in Psychiatry