- Hardcover: 348 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 1 edition (January 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591471192
- ISBN-13: 978-1591471196
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.2 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #323,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clinical Supervision: A Competency-Based Approach 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Edward P. Shafranske is a professor of psychology, Charles and Harriet Luckman Distinguished Teaching Fellow (1997-2002), and director of the doctoral program in clinical psychology at Pepperdine University.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Asher R. Pacht, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison