Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 20, 2017
Love it! Love Gorillaz!
on May 24, 2014
I remember this song when I went back to school, because I caught the video. A hilarious video, the song is so cool. The song combines a little rap,80's, rock and funk. The lyrics are funny, the music is really cool, and that's what makes this tune a hit. This song and Dirty Harry are 2 songs I like from this band. I know some of you probably have heard of this song; so for those that like music from the 70's, 80's, 90's should like this catchy tune.

Kris L. CocKayne
on February 23, 2014
This is a Great song from The Gorillaz of Clint Eastwood because I love the beat and they are a great group.
on May 13, 2017
This is a remix and it sucks.
on June 6, 2014
I remember back in St. Louis of 2000 and hearing this, it just rocked the whole day, and I couldn't get it out of my head. I want to make this review short, because I enjoy this piece so much, I'd feel like writing a 7 page report on it, the subtle bass, and percussive piano, with the vintage hip hop drums, is amazing. 8/5 stars for me, just my opinion though.
on January 11, 2013
i love this group and can't stop singing this song in particular....hilarious and very very catchy as well. highly recommended. :)
on June 18, 2014
I head this on Pandora the other day and I just had to buy it. I loved it when I was a child. There are a few good tracks on this album, I recommend picking out the ones you like or getting a greatest hits collection. They have many good tracks, I own one album, and about ten extra songs.
on February 23, 2015
Ever since I was about 13 or so this was my favorite song. I kind of forgot about it until about 6 months ago. Instantly fell in love with it again. I play this at least once a day for sure haha
on April 29, 2014
This a tune that will be in your head all day, if you can get it there. The download never was successful. The song id only in my head and not on my computer. Foul for Amazon on this one.

Sorry about that folks, but had to be told.
on September 29, 2015
I got about a min and a half into it and then I just stops. Very disappointed