Clio Waterproof Brush Liner Set Plus Makeup Cleansing Oil, Kill Black/001, 0.5 Ounce
- Beauty award winner 5 years in a row
- Unique brush allows for beautiful precision and application
- Formulated with Carbon Black for the deepest black
- Award winning eyeliner 5 years in a row
Frequently Bought Together
Winner of 2014 In Style Magazine Korea's Star Beauty Award, 2011 Marie Claire Korea's Beauty Editor's Pick, 2013 Allure Korea Magazine Best of Beauty, this is a Clio icon and classic that speaks for itself. Clio Professional is a legendary brand respected and loved by makeup artists, beauty editors and consumers alike for its iconic eyeliners and mascaras. The Kill Black and Kill Brown Liner series have been steady bestsellers for years and is considered Korea's bestselling eyeliner of all time. Millions have been sold across Asia for its gorgeous shades of black and brown and amazing application. Be in absolute control with our new and improved formula and airtight lock cap making the Clio Waterproof Slim Brush Liner unbeatable! Formulated with Carbon Black, the Kill Black Slim Brush Liner, comes in a super fine tapered brush tip to create effortless, precision-sharp, delicate, thin lines. Smudge-proof, waterproof, and easy to use and cleanse, it was designed for makeup pros and newbies alike. No flaking, no smudging-this is liquid eyeliner revolutionized.
Color: Kill Black/001 | Size: 0.5 Ounce
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
I was introduced to this eyeliner by a South Korean friend who insisted that the densely black, quick drying and non budging eyeliner was a legend in her country. I was intrigued by quick drying (eyeliner won't end up below my eyelid), dense black (I have a deep olive skin tone and flimsy blacks don't show up on my skin) and non budging (I rub my eyes...a lot. I blame allergies). The first time I applied it, I was shocked by how easy it was because you draw it on, and don't paint it on. I actually did a cat eye that looked like a cat eye. Within 30 seconds I was dry. I went to work at 7:30 am. I returned at 7pm. The eyeliner was perfect and didn't come out until I took remover to it. No peeling, no flaking, no smudging and no fading. And I have oily lids!
I'd say this is the only eyeliner that has worked for me. Ever.
* Goes on super dark! I've tried a few brush liners and this is the only one that applies as a true black (rather than grey)
* Applies silky. I love the smooth lines that it draws. If I was more creative, I can see myself using this pen to draw more artistic lines from my eyes.
* Forgiving for rookies. Sometimes I mess up on my line, but the marker-type nature of this liner helps me to correct it
* Staying power. I have oily eyelids and am impressed that after an entire day, I can check my make up and happily see that about 95% of it is still on nicely. On days that I am not rushed, I do apply concealer on my lids beforehand for extra staying power.
* Despite staying on power, comes off with ease when using make-up remover
* Ugh, do I really have to wait for it to import from Korea??? (Spoiler: WORTH THE WAIT!)
* Wish I didn't have to replace it so often... Although it could be because I love it so much that I use it more often than other liners. I tend to keep extras around so I never run out.
She advises that this liner starts out great but then it gets stuck in the tube and clumpy. So, then she has to wipe it on her palm when it does come out to get a smooth black again. She then says that after a little bit more use it goes back to being fine. She uses a primer before putting it on and it does last all day and she has also used it without a primer and it has lasted all day as well.
We have bought another one of these and one for a gift.
The sample size of mascara that is included is also very nice and has been fought over in household! Sadly, we have not been able to find a full size of it online as of yet.
I'm going back to the Physician's Formula eye booster pen eyeliner -- you have to use eyelid primer to get it to stay all day, but it's super pigmented and easy to apply in a few strokes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is nice, but I received a defective item. I asked the seller to replace the item, but they refused to do so. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Exoluver
Not as described at all. Not waterproof, had apply many times a day. No good pigment either. Brush should be a bit stiffer, to difficult to apply when it is that soft and long.Published 5 days ago by Dale E. Iarossi
Currently my HG brown liquid liner, wish it were a bit lighter since they tend to show up too dark on my skin but it's the best I've found so far. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Julie
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I have tried several kinds ranging from MUFE Aqua Black to Kat Von D's tattoo liner. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ashley
The eyeliner is easy to apply, and a true black. My main problem is that it comes off soooo easily. I rubbed my eyes once and it disappeared... This could possibly be a fake.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's a nice product, easy to apply. But for me, it caused itchiness. Maybe my skin is sensitive to an ingredient.Published 2 months ago by Caroline C.
I have tried them all and the staying power, smugde proof formula stands up to my watery hooded eyes.
The pen brush is what Kat Von D WISHES her liner was like. Read more