Clip-n-Seal Bag Cips - Medium 3 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.18. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Air- and watertight seal keeps food fresh, seals the bag that the food came in.
- For best results fold the bag over the rod nearest the contents, then attach the clamp, and clip the two together.
- Easy to use and nearly unbreakable - satisfaction guaranteed.
- Great for chips, cereal, frozen food, coffee, trail mix, or anything else you need to keep fresh.
- Medium size fits smaller cereal and chip bags: 8.6" clamp, 10.1" rod. Designed in Seattle and made in Yakima, Washington
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original, patented Clipn-Seal® has been updated with a new rod-and-clamp design that's is even easier to use, sturdy, and nearly unbreakable. The soft plastic ergonomic shape provides a comfortable gripping surface to easily clip the pieces together, and pull them apart. You get a perfect air/water tight seal each and every time. No more bulky bag clips that break, and don’t close tightly enough. To learn more about Clip-n-Seal, watch the related video short (above the product description) with our founder and inventor DL Byron. Designed in Seattle and made in Yakima, Washington, Clip-n-Seals have been used in space, the antarctic, and kitchen pantries for over a decade.